Taking Bets

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Misterblu posted some awesome pictures of his beautiful pregnant wife.

He says at 19 weeks, the sonogram indicated a girl.

I happen to disagree. I say that because she's carrying the baby only in the front, and the belly button is protruding (extra space for the dangly parts) that she is carrying a boy.

We have wagered rep points.

Anyone else care to give their opinion & make a wager?
All winners get rep points from the losers. If there are alot it may take awhile until the debt is paid. We'll use the honor system.

Joz said:

I happen to disagree. I say that because she's carrying the baby only in the front, and the belly button is protruding (extra space for the dangly parts) that she is carrying a boy.

All winners get rep points from the losers. If there are alot it may take awhile until the debt is paid. We'll use the honor system.

The best part is... you have a 50/50 chance of being right. :D

misterblu said:
The best part is... you have a 50/50 chance of being right. :D

I'd say less than 50-50. If you were to see the ultrasound and actually see the bits and pieces of his girl, you'd know.

I believe i have not seen those pics; but I know when I saw my girl (and my boy); I knew instantly what I was seeing.

:)

dmp said:
I'd say less than 50-50. If you were to see the ultrasound and actually see the bits and pieces of his girl, you'd know.

I believe i have not seen those pics; but I know when I saw my girl (and my boy); I knew instantly what I was seeing.

So 'I' have a better than 50/50 chance. However, 'you' don't. Unless you take my word for it. ;)

My money is on a girl... a popped belly button isn't really telling of anything. Belly buttons pop out regardless of gender of the child.

dmp said:
... I knew instantly what I was seeing.
There are some where there is no doubt.
But my son's friends just had their second girl......though they were told it was a boy. Don't ask me how they got that confused! But the girl was a very big surprise.

misterblu said:
So 'I' have a better than 50/50 chance. However, 'you' don't. Unless you take my word for it. ;)

Unless you were purposely trying to mislead me, i've got no reason to doubt your claim to be "Ada's Daddy"

Abbey Normal said:
I'll bet it is a good looking and intelligent human. :halo:
Agreed. I've not seen Blu, but if momma is any indication........ :dance:

Joz said:

I'm ready for my rep points now. 100% no doubt. She's a girl. :thup:

You can wait another 6-8 weeks if you don't believe me. :D

Lot's 'o rep to be given out in here I'd say. ;)

misterblu said:
I'm ready for my rep points now. 100% no doubt. She's a girl. :thup:

You can wait another 6-8 weeks if you don't believe me. :D

Lot's 'o rep to be given out in here I'd say. ;)
I will pay up to you & those who bet against me, since they are THAT sure. But in 6 weeks..............

Joz said:
I will pay up to you & those who bet against me, since they are THAT sure. But in 6 weeks..............

I could send you a very detailed picture, but I don't think it's appropriate. ;)

If this baby is a boy, he has issues. :D

misterblu said:
I could send you a very detailed picture, but I don't think it's appropriate. ;)
You're so right. This is your daughter we're speaking about.

If this baby is a boy, he has issues. :D
I was told my first was a girl (not quite the same as in your case with technology).....but with each stroke of the paintbrush, that was loaded with pink paint, I knew they were wrong.

Joz said:
You're so right. This is your daughter we're speaking about.

I was told my first was a girl (not quite the same as in your case with technology).....but with each stroke of the paintbrush, that was loaded with pink paint, I knew they were wrong.

MY son peed while we were watching the sonogram---it was quite apparent he was a he. :piss2:

Forum List

Back