Taking bets on the election

I do like how he's hoping Romney doesn't lose by more than 62 electoral votes.

It is sort of a sad commentary on the expectations republicans really have for their candidate this fall.

Clearly you are projecting. I greatly look forward to a Romney Victory in November. Further, I seriously doubt that the Republic will survive 4 more Years of Obama's mismanagement. He is that bad.

It is sort of a sad commentary on the expectations republicans really have for their candidate this fall.

Clearly you are projecting. I greatly look forward to a Romney Victory in November. Further, I seriously doubt that the Republic will survive 4 more Years of Obama's mismanagement. He is that bad.

Yeah, thats why the OP is setting the bogey at 332 electoral votes--62 more than needed. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

The only thing we know for sure is that either Obama or Romney will be President for the next 4 years. Every important sign points right at the President enjoying a second term.

Yea...yea

You guys said that four years ago

Meanwhile, it was REPUBLICAN control that brought the nation to it's knees

Yeah, thats why the OP is setting the bogey at 332 electoral votes--62 more than needed.
Please do read more carefully - I did not set that number.

STILL no takers.

I don't know what the point you're trying to make is....

His point is, the Obama landslide will not be as big as we think. It will be a landslide not a mega landslide

Last edited by a moderator:

His point is, the Obama landslide will not be as big as we think. It will be a landslide not a mega landslide
You think you've foiled the American into thinking Obama's mad, mad, mad, mad, mad mad spending spree can be concealed by a few gentlemanly speeches blaming Republicans for doing nothing?

Sometimes drawing a line in the sand is the best thing America can see.

Obama's spending $300,000 per job on joblessness is not the way to go. All that money's winding up in his friends' wallets, and John Boehner is right to pull the plug on his sea of insults.

Out with the spendthrifts in Congress and Senate. Out with the willy-nilly grab-root-and-growl DNC spenders! Enough!

Yea...yea

You guys said that four years ago

Meanwhile, it was REPUBLICAN control that brought the nation to it's knees

We were right then, and we are right now.

Why should anyone take your bet?
I could not begn to guess and I don't really care.

But, the fact remains that no one is confident enough of the curremt RPC predictions to do so.

So what?

Its' sort of like that old saying about a broken clock being right twice a day. And for that two minutes the guy who owns the clock says, "it works". Yes, for two minutes a day, he has a point; as silly as it is.

Quote: Originally Posted by Old Rocks
Well, if they screw up bad enough, perhaps they can change these numbers. Then again, if Romney and Ryan keep talking, maybe not.

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-claim-its-weather-related-2.html#post5937022

I'll bet you a year-long USMB ban that The Obama won't carry 332 or more EV.
Any takers?

I can never understand this sort of bet.

Why would I care if you self-ban for a year? How is that a "prize" for me?

Or, for that matter, why would you care if a "liberal" self-banned? How is that a "prize" for you?

They are gone.

You think you've foiled the American into thinking Obama's mad, mad, mad, mad, mad mad spending spree can be concealed by a few gentlemanly speeches blaming Republicans for doing nothing?

Sometimes drawing a line in the sand is the best thing America can see.

Obama's spending $300,000 per job on joblessness is not the way to go. All that money's winding up in his friends' wallets, and John Boehner is right to pull the plug on his sea of insults.

Out with the spendthrifts in Congress and Senate. Out with the willy-nilly grab-root-and-growl DNC spenders! Enough!

Can you explain exactly what Obama spent money on?

Obama did not spend $300,000 per job. But if all you watch is Fox News, I guess you think it's true

Forum List

Back