Taking back control - good for some!!

Common sense would suggest that hiring of numerous new Government employees would be necessary when taking your Government back from a centralized authority.

30,000 though ? C'mon ?

From what I understand you blokes ceded most of your sovereignty to Brussels when you joined the EU.

The new American President has to find nearly 4000 new Government employees during our administrative transition and your governmental system is even more redious than ours, so I wouldn't be as shocked to see that 30K number as you apparently are.

30,000 though ? C'mon ?

From what I understand you blokes ceded most of your sovereignty to Brussels when you joined the EU.

The new American President has to find nearly 4000 new Government employees during our administrative transition and your governmental system is even more redious than ours, so I wouldn't be as shocked to see that 30K number as you apparently are.
The sovereignty thing is a myth. We make our own laws,fight our own wars and set our own taxes.There are certain things we have to do as par of being in the club but the effects of all of that is generally positive.

The government is having to hire 30,000 new civil servants just to deal with complications of Brexit

Oh dear. this wasnt mentioned at all during the lie fest.

I suppose it is increasing employment in the UK.
Just think of how many useless and overpaid bureaucrats you can get rid of when you exit.
It looks like they will just relocate. Thats if we do actually exit.
Well, at least guarding sheep against rape by immigrants is something useful and many of those bureaucrats are qualified for little more. Either way, Britain wins and the sheep will be happier.

The government is having to hire 30,000 new civil servants just to deal with complications of Brexit

Just think of how many useless and overpaid bureaucrats you can get rid of when you exit.

But then tainted and project fear will complain about the civil servants losing their jobs through brexit, you cant wim with the looney left

30,000 though ? C'mon ?

The sovereignty thing is a myth. We make our own laws,fight our own wars and set our own taxes.There are certain things we have to do as par of being in the club but the effects of all of that is generally positive.

And you still say this after being shown that we cant set our own laws or set our own taxes. We cant introduce laws that will stop migrants from getting welfare can we, we cant set the amount of VAT payable on goods can we so just two examples of the EU setting our laws and taxes

It looks like they will just relocate. Thats if we do actually exit.
Well, at least guarding sheep against rape by immigrants is something useful and many of those bureaucrats are qualified for little more. Either way, Britain wins and the sheep will be happier.

They dont rape sheep, that is tainted and his crowd. The migrants kill them ritually and leave the dead sheep for children to see.

Forum List

Back