Taking Away From The Pundits

That "clown" is worth more money then you ever will be. Time you stopped thinking like a retard and started looking at how they got there idiot.

He got there because his father left him a shitload of money, then he proceeded to scam people on real estate.

But you keep worshipping reality TV clowns...
Gene Simmons was an immigrant....YOU must have missed that.
Gene Simmons joined a band....YOU must have missed that.
Gene Simmons made MILLIONS with that band...YOU must have missed that.

I have no idea how much Gene Simmons was left but damn sure is not equal to what he has made. I have said it before and I will say it again. People HERE say you are the dumbest poster here and once AGAIN YOU prove them right.

I have no idea how much Gene Simmons was left but damn sure is not equal to what he has made. I have said it before and I will say it again. People HERE say you are the dumbest poster here and once AGAIN YOU prove them right.

If Gene Simmons was all that successful, he wouldn't be doing "Reality TV".

Reality TV is what you do when you are washed up as a celebrity and desperately grasp for one last bit of attention.

If Gene Simmons was all that successful, he wouldn't be doing "Reality TV".

Reality TV is what you do when you are washed up as a celebrity and desperately grasp for one last bit of attention.
I think he is eating well..
  1. $300 million

2. None of those hold a candle to Gene Simmons, who pulls in a cool $300 million. What's interesting is this list claims that Bruce Dickinson is worth $115 million, meanwhile Ozzy Osbourne is "only" worth $90 million.Nov 30, 2012
    Dave Grohl Is Worth More Than METALLICA's James Hetfield

Okay, guy, you go on with your celebrity worship. It truly validates your own worthless life.

Me, I want people who might actually know how to run the country.
Well if 300 million is "washed up" as YOU said then YOU must be a real loser eh?

If I had 300 million, I would't degrade my family on a reality TV show.

So you still have your KISS comic from 1979 printed in real KISS blood, right?

Okay, guy, you go on with your celebrity worship. It truly validates your own worthless life.

Me, I want people who might actually know how to run the country.
Well if 300 million is "washed up" as YOU said then YOU must be a real loser eh?

If I had 300 million, I would't degrade my family on a reality TV show.

So you still have your KISS comic from 1979 printed in real KISS blood, right?
Naw never had one. That was a half generation younger. Me?

Forum List

Back