Take'n a break for a while........

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Well, I've decided I am taking a break from USMB and any other boards for a while. I have a lot of things going on in my own life that need more of my attention and I am also, frankly, tired of proving the same points and tired of seeing the same points proved over and over again to the same board idiots only to have them continually ignore the facts and yell "Halliburton" or "Bush was AWOL", etc.

Anyway, with the still "unknown" illness of my wife and time I need to spend taking care of my 80 y/o aunt and 85 y/o uncle, I really do need to cut myself off from these addictive boards for a while.

Shit, I could go on and on about WHY I am taking a break, so I will stop here and say goodbye for now. I will probably read once in a while, so try to keep the posts interesting!

Take care, best of luck to you all and see ya in a few weeks (?) months (?)!!

:thup: :)
timeout.gif

Free my bests to you and your wife, elderly relatives too, been there, still there. You'll be missed.

freeandfun1 said:
Well, I've decided I am taking a break from USMB and any other boards for a while. I have a lot of things going on in my own life that need more of my attention and I am also, frankly, tired of proving the same points and tired of seeing the same points proved over and over again to the same board idiots only to have them continually ignore the facts and yell "Halliburton" or "Bush was AWOL", etc.

Anyway, with the still "unknown" illness of my wife and time I need to spend taking care of my 80 y/o aunt and 85 y/o uncle, I really do need to cut myself off from these addictive boards for a while.

Shit, I could go on and on about WHY I am taking a break, so I will stop here and say goodbye for now. I will probably read once in a while, so try to keep the posts interesting!

Take care, best of luck to you all and see ya in a few weeks (?) months (?)!!

:thup: :)
timeout.gif

Boy, I know what you mean. I've been doing what I can lately to entertain myself, but been thinking of stepping away from the politics at least for awhile.

Good luck with everything.

No need to explain Free you seem like you have a full plate !
I will pray for your wife and family and don't be gone too long !
Take care,

Sandy

Forum List

Back