Taken 3

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I just saw it. Pretty good movie. Better than the second but not as good as the first. Liam Neeson was good if you're a fan, and I really liked Forest Whitaker, he's awesome. Good movie, not great, but worth the ticket.

Tomorrow I'm going to see American Sniper. That one I expect to be epic.

Clint eastwood is the best actor and director in Hollywodd hands down. Speilburg and everybody else are nothing compared to him. The only one who comes close is Michael mann.

Clint is the man! You know AS is going to be great! All that PC crap goes out the door with Clint!

Going Sunday. :cool:

Still wanna see Unbroken too

I think i'm going to read the book. I'm not in a rush to see Unbroken because I can't stand Angelina Jolie.

Ive seen unbroken. It's actually a good movie. Has a happy ending and you hardly see those nowadays. I felt good walking out after the movie was over. :)

Going Sunday. :cool:

Still wanna see Unbroken too

I think i'm going to read the book. I'm not in a rush to see Unbroken because I can't stand Angelina Jolie.

Ive seen unbroken. It's actually a good movie. Has a happy ending and you hardly see those nowadays. I felt good walking out after the movie was over. :)

Yeah, I'm sure it's good.

I just saw it. Pretty good movie. Better than the second but not as good as the first. Liam Neeson was good if you're a fan, and I really liked Forest Whitaker, he's awesome. Good movie, not great, but worth the ticket.

Haven't seen a Taken yet. How many times can one guy have his daughter kidnapped?

AS looks good. I'll see that eventually.

New Topics

Forum List

Back