Take your campaign of division and hate back to Chicago:Romney hits O hard

You run them off the road, you have no room to talk about this, you are willing to go violent when they disagree with you. You are a nut job.

It was funny years ago while driving late night on a highway in some state I will not mention I saw one of those bumper stickers about hating gays, and then i proceeded to play highway destruction derby with the driver. I wonder how long it took to get paramedics to the scene of that middle of nowhere road where his car flipped over a few times.

tererun is a domestic terrorist thug of the highest order.

A true liberal nutjob. It's a "agree with me or I kill you mentality". Yet they support liberals will support these whack jobs and blame the right for what THEY do.

They are a fucked up group.

You run them off the road, you have no room to talk about this, you are willing to go violent when they disagree with you. You are a nut job.

It was funny years ago while driving late night on a highway in some state I will not mention I saw one of those bumper stickers about hating gays, and then i proceeded to play highway destruction derby with the driver. I wonder how long it took to get paramedics to the scene of that middle of nowhere road where his car flipped over a few times.

tererun is a domestic terrorist thug of the highest order.

Holy toledo! Admitting to a crime on a message board. Well, that's novel.

What's so classic about the " nouveau liberals aka fascist little pricks" is the absolute hatred that they have for anyone and everyone who disagrees with them.

Unreal.

Last edited:
The gloves are off! I love it.

Check this out:

"Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago," Romney said while campaigning in Ohio.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo hoo!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Romney was responding to this:

Romney was responding to Biden's suggestion that the GOP ticket's economic policies would “put y’all back in chains."

He followed with this:

Romney repeatedly and harshly criticized Team Obama for the remarks.

"His campaign and his surrogates have made wild and reckless accusations that disgrace the office of the Presidency.

Another outrageous charge came a few hours ago in Virginia. And the White House sinks a little bit lower," Romney said.

"This is an election in which we should be talking about the path ahead, but you don't hear any answers coming from President Obama’s re-election campaign.

That’s because he's intellectually exhausted, out of ideas, and out of energy. And so his campaign has resorted to diversions and distractions, to demagoguing and defaming others.

This is an old game in politics; what’s different this year is that the president is taking things to a new low."

Link to a great article.

Romney slams Obama in tough new speech - The Hill's Ballot Box

Yeah--this has been Barack Obama's campaign strategy so far--:badgrin:

obama-cartoon.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Really, the side that just added more to the national debt in 3 years than we did in the previous 230+ years wants to claim that they are the one's focused on the debt? :lol:

Wow! I mean, seriously, just wow.... What do you even say to a post like that? I'm laughing so hard, I can't even come up with something to respond with...

The gloves are off! I love it.

Check this out:

"Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago," Romney said while campaigning in Ohio.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo hoo!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Romney was responding to this:

Romney was responding to Biden's suggestion that the GOP ticket's economic policies would “put y’all back in chains."

He followed with this:

Romney repeatedly and harshly criticized Team Obama for the remarks.

"His campaign and his surrogates have made wild and reckless accusations that disgrace the office of the Presidency.

Another outrageous charge came a few hours ago in Virginia. And the White House sinks a little bit lower," Romney said.

"This is an election in which we should be talking about the path ahead, but you don't hear any answers coming from President Obama’s re-election campaign.

That’s because he's intellectually exhausted, out of ideas, and out of energy. And so his campaign has resorted to diversions and distractions, to demagoguing and defaming others.

This is an old game in politics; what’s different this year is that the president is taking things to a new low."

Link to a great article.

Romney slams Obama in tough new speech - The Hill's Ballot Box

Finally...Romney's growing a pair.

Forum List

Back