Take welfare to live=no vote.

I believe that outside of unemployment that anyone taking welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. ...

Interesting. So, should anyone who gets more in government benefits than they pay for forfeit their right to vote? What about corporate welfare - bailouts and the like. Should everyone working for those companies give up their vote? What about the stockholders? What about all the freeloaders who are going to 'clean up' on FEMA money after the hurricane. I guess they won't get to vote either, eh?

Make it simpler....you used to have to own property(ie a house)...that would be a goodway....or maybe just people who pay income tax

At this point, I would be fine with that, too.

The first thing you have to understand is being allowed to keep more of your own money is not a government benefit. The second is that corporations don't cast votes.

Having said that, any individual who depends upon government for subsistence should be ineligible to vote until such time as they are able to provide for their own basic needs.

We simply cannot allow people to keep voting for their own monetary gain at the expense of the rest of us.

So all members of the US military....who depend on their govt check to survive...shouldnt be allowed to vote? Cops? Firemen? Teachers? None of them can vote?
Do you know the difference between a job and dependance?

I'm really curious......or are you playing stupid?

I think you are half right...in that he is not playing stupid...

I believe that outside of unemployment that anyone taking welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. People on cradle to grave are of course going to vote themselves more free shit.

As a civilization we can't do it and shouldn't allow it. There's NO way we can sustain this much longer as the takers start eating alive the providers.

I believe we must use the laws to keep this nation economically competitive.

Do I support unemployment=yes
Do I support SSI=YES
DO I support helping people of course.
Do I believe in helping the disabled of course! Hell, maybe I'd add an exception for this group as they can't help it.

We won't be a superpower if we keep walking down this street. We're at half the country right now and that will likely keep growing unless we cap it. Humans have two competing forces 1# The want to better one's self and 2# the want to be taken care of. Something for nothing. NO ECONOMIC SYSTEM can play to this without failure.

We should make 2# harder to come by. There's no economic way around it.

The welfare voters keep the goddamned liberals in power. Do you actually think the goddamned liberals will allow that feature to be removed from their planned society? Hell, the incumbents are all welfare voters. The vote themselves a raise...they vote themselves to be exempt from ObamaCare...they vote themselves to be exempt from social security...they vote themselves a salary for LIFE...

it's a goddamned welfare state that they love and vote for. The more welfare recipients they generate, the more votes they will get to keep them in power.

Liberalism is a goddamned mental disorder! Fucking lazy assholes tend to become liberals!

I can't wait for the "abolish the electoral college" threads after Obama wins. That and the desire to divide the nation etc...

You probably are actually stupid enough to want a true democracy...which will degenerate into a dictatorship.

Forum List

Back