Take the Urinal Etiquette Test

I have never seen one girl go to the bathroom alone when there were two there. EVER.

I have asked what the story was and been told explicitly: "to talk, to keep each other company, you know"

They hold hands on the way there!

So don't feed us this 'No Meeting' nonsense because we know better.

no1tovote4 said:
I had a girlfriend that described the lines at the women's restroom. She stated that you asked people, "Are you in line?" because of the women that come with their friends that are not actually there to do their business. She was stunned when I spoke about the social rules that we use in a men's restroom. You aren't in there to have a meeting, at all, even to talk about the date you are with. (Men can always wait until the girls leave the table as a group to go use the restroom to talk to their friends about their dates.)

I was joking about the Pizza thing, but I personally have watched all the women at a table get up to go to the restroom together, obstensibly to keep the others company, more likely to simply talk about their dates.

There are a few that line up by the mirrors to bs or be caddy, but they are easy to sidestep by asking "you in line" ?

Zhukov said:
I have never seen one girl go to the bathroom alone when there were two there. EVER.

I have asked what the story was and been told explicitly: "to talk, to keep each other company, you know"

They hold hands on the way there!

So don't feed us this 'No Meeting' nonsense because we know better.

Sure Z if your 17. The rest of us don't have time for that. :laugh:
Sometimes in clubs it is safer for women to travel in pairs especially if the restrooms are in a basement and Im sure a few if on first dates may talk, so in that sense you are right. :p:

Bonnie said:
There are a few that line up by the mirrors to bs or be caddy, but they are easy to sidestep by asking "you in line" ?

That's my point. This is an unnecessary question in a men's room...

SNL did a skit on this years ago. The men were wondering why women always went to the restroom together, and stayed in there so long, so they decided to check it out. It looked like Paradise. Tropical plants and flowers hanging everywhere, I think people getting massages and being fed grapes, etc. It was very funny.

They wouldn't want to see a real pubic women's rest room. :puke:

Abbey Normal said:
SNL did a skit on this years ago. The men were wondering why women always went to the restroom together, and stayed in there so long, so they decided to check it out. It looked like Paradise. Tropical plants and flowers hanging everywhere, I think people getting massages and being fed grapes, etc. It was very funny.

They wouldn't want to see a real pubic women's rest room. :puke:

I've had to clean those before. I keep hearing that women's rooms are nicer because they take care of them better than men...BS!! The women's restroom was almost always worse, and I'm not even counting having to clean out the "feminine product disposal" constainers.

there were no questions about drinking beer while draining the cobra?

is the garbage can off limits?

what about the 12' long 12" deep troughs that are stopped up and full of piss

Forum List

Back