Take the Trump-Russia Quiz by Gail Collins

Have you heard of the Trump-Russia Quiz?

• I almost missed it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes sir

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It all amounts to nothing. :aargh:

I missed 2.
Is that a "Nothing Burger?" :11_2_1043:

5729-1547694243-a19c6ea324a3e6e63ee07f8b606fc023.jpg
None of the above.

A "nothingburger" is the entire TrumPutin conspiracy theory which was forwarded by the Clinton camp and media allies to distract attention away from the fact that the election was rigged for Clinton.
there is help for people who believe in conspiracies.

no election was rigged, because there is no national election.

the usa has a system of state primaries and caucuses

now team Trump tries moving the goal post once again...

and the Trump Campaign Chairman fed polling data to Russian agents

Rudy Giuliani says ’I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia

what Team Trump squirm

“Mr. Mayor, false reporting is saying that nobody in the campaign had any contacts with Russia,” Cuomo responded. “False reporting is saying that there has been no suggestion of any kind of collusion between the campaign and any Russians.”

Giuliani jumped to correct Cuomo.

“You just misstated my position,” the former New York mayor said. “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or between people in the campaign.”

now team Trump tries moving the goal post once again...

and the Trump Campaign Chairman fed polling data to Russian agents

Rudy Giuliani says ’I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia

what Team Trump squirm

“Mr. Mayor, false reporting is saying that nobody in the campaign had any contacts with Russia,” Cuomo responded. “False reporting is saying that there has been no suggestion of any kind of collusion between the campaign and any Russians.”

Giuliani jumped to correct Cuomo.

“You just misstated my position,” the former New York mayor said. “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or between people in the campaign.”

Forum List

Back