Take the guns first, due process second.

then why even bother lifting it? btw- i am not a gun grabber - i got firarms in my home......

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

wtf is a FUD?

Urban Dictionary: Fudd

Fudd
Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

<<<buzzer>>>

you fail.

Na I'm good. All you can do is try and be credible because hubby was (so you say anyway) a marine. It don't work, you still come off as a stupid split tail.

ya i say.... whether you believe it or not

matters not, ignoramus.

then why even bother lifting it? btw- i am not a gun grabber - i got firarms in my home......

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

Yeah. He sounds just like the gun-grabbers.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... i am a female & my husband was in the Marines, so ya - we gots guns. just not assault weapons, dippity do duh.

Who gives a fuck. No one gives to shits about your hubby.

since the do duh was wrong on both counts, i set the record straight. don't care if you or it give TWO shits or not... i don't tolerate ignorance.

Me neither. Now shut up and go make a sammich or something. Men are talking.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... i am a female & my husband was in the Marines, so ya - we gots guns. just not assault weapons, dippity do duh.
I was talking about Reagan, not you.

Assault Weapon? A dubious term with a variety of subjective meanings.

The Brown Bess musket with a bayonet was the assault weapon of its day. Don't matter really. Reagan don't even matter. Trump is president now, and he is doing exactly what he said he would not do. And Trumpkins seem to be cool with it.

I know. Your a FUD.
Yeah. He sounds just like the gun-grabbers.

Who gives a fuck. No one gives to shits about your hubby.

since the do duh was wrong on both counts, i set the record straight. don't care if you or it give TWO shits or not... i don't tolerate ignorance.

Me neither. No shut up and go make a sammich or something. Men are talking.

yep - & there it is. saw it comin'... took a while, but there it is.:lmao:

A dubious term with a variety of subjective meanings.

m'k... those that take high velocity ammo that can take multi round mags & drums.

See this is where you come off as a dumbfuck who watches to much CSI. You don't have a clue what your talking about.

The Brown Bess musket with a bayonet was the assault weapon of its day. Don't matter really. Reagan don't even matter. Trump is president now, and he is doing exactly what he said he would not do. And Trumpkins seem to be cool with it.

trump is what he's always been & basket dwelling deplorables bent over & grabbed their ankles for him.... guess he's starting to run outa lube............

trump is what he's always been & basket dwelling deplorables bent over & grabbed their ankles for him.... guess he's starting to run outa lube............

Fucking duh.

m'k... those that take high velocity ammo that can take multi round mags & drums.

See this is where you come off as a dumbfuck who watches to much CSI. You don't have a clue what your talking about.

never watched an episode. but have read first person accounts from ER doctors & that's why there mass casualties in a very short amt of time.

So this is what Trump said. Mike Pence says take ANYTHING that is dangerous. I gotta ask how this squares with Trumps claim to love the 2nd amendment and his promise to protect it, yet here he is trying to remove it, as well as the 4th amendment.

So I ask you die hard trumpkins, y'all good with this?

Anyone who paid attention over the years would know that Trump was for gun bans before he pretended to be against them...

...Before he was a presidential contender, he called out Republicans who "walk the NRA line" and "refuse even limited restrictions" on firearms laws, in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote. At the time of his book's publication, the real estate mogul was considering a bid for the presidency but hadn't declared his intention to run.

Ready, Aim, Fired: Donald Trump and Guns, Explained

Expect him to change his views depending on the direction of the wind...

You mean, like these:

3f255f3b435784ead2e520eec38263ea.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

lBOQaFm.jpg

So this is what Trump said. Mike Pence says take ANYTHING that is dangerous. I gotta ask how this squares with Trumps claim to love the 2nd amendment and his promise to protect it, yet here he is trying to remove it, as well as the 4th amendment.

Anyone who paid attention over the years would know that Trump was for gun bans before he pretended to be against them...

...Before he was a presidential contender, he called out Republicans who "walk the NRA line" and "refuse even limited restrictions" on firearms laws, in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote. At the time of his book's publication, the real estate mogul was considering a bid for the presidency but hadn't declared his intention to run.

Hallelujah! Thank you!

You mean, like these:

images

maxresdefault.jpg

lBOQaFm.jpg

do they take .223 ammo for hunting? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah! Thank you!

The alternative is, unfortunately, an Australian-style round up.

We have no alternatives.

You mean, like these:

images

maxresdefault.jpg

lBOQaFm.jpg

Could you clear it up further please. The high vel ammo part. Playtime don't understand how all that works. I don't see threads on those barrels so would you high velocity ammo with those or subsonic?

Hallelujah! Thank you!

The alternative is, unfortunately, an Australian-style round up.

We have no alternatives.

Nope. I'm thinking that personal firearm ownership will be gone for all except for the very wealthy in a few years.

You mean, like these:

images

maxresdefault.jpg

lBOQaFm.jpg

I think all of them have a .223 option for varmints, but I know one of those is a .308, which is much more deadly than a .223.

You mean, like these:

images

maxresdefault.jpg

lBOQaFm.jpg

Mine does. I also got one in the dirty Russian caliber to. Both are dandy on hogs.

You mean, like these:

images

maxresdefault.jpg

lBOQaFm.jpg

But, you see why you are not qualified to make a decision on what is an "assault weapon" right?

Forum List

Back