Take the guns first, due process second.

So this is what Trump said. Mike Pence says take ANYTHING that is dangerous. I gotta ask how this squares with Trumps claim to love the 2nd amendment and his promise to protect it, yet here he is trying to remove it, as well as the 4th amendment.

So I ask you die hard trumpkins, y'all good with this?

RW's didn't moan a single peep when Romney put a ban on military weapons in Mass.

if you actually believe they're going to pull their lips off of Trumps fat ass and speak out REGARDLESS what he does to gun rights you're kidding yourself.

ronny reagan banned assault rifles & W. let them back on the market.

And, Fuck Ronny Reagan's racist gun-grabbing ass.

Clinton banned them I thought.

Trumps claim to love the 2nd amendment and his promise to protect it, yet here he is trying to remove it, as well as the 4th amendment.

Oh, yeah. If we'd only vote Democrat, the Dems would gladly let us keep our guns. Dream on.

Did you keep your guns when Obama was president? Is Trump not threatening your guns? It's OK because so far he has only banned bump stops?

Know what that reminds me of. I walk out to my pasture to find a wolf munching on my cows. So do I shoot the wolves? Na, I shoot the neighbors cat instead. The very fact that the Vagas shooter used a bump stock most likely saved lives. They were nothing but a gimmick. All Teump did with that ban was raise the price of a bump stock from $39.99 to $500.00.

^The very fact that the Vagas shooter used a bump stock most likely saved lives.

:auiqs.jpg:

Williams_mug.jpg

"Many firearms experts determined the Las Vegas shooter’s use of a bump stock actually prevented more casualties and (injuries) due to its inconsistency, inaccuracy, and lack of control."
Michael Williams on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 in press release
tom-false.png

Did bump stocks prevent more casualties in Las Vegas?

You ever try one? Jam o matic. But that brings up another point. Trump banned them, basically did for them what Obama did for the AR-15, so why more shootings? And I don't give a crap what politifact says. They also said Hillary never lied about anything. Try harder trumpkin, you are not doing so good.

obama didn't ban any AR-15s.............................................

one of the first things trump did when he got the keys to the white house:

Trump blames 'mental illness' for shootings, but rolled back Obama regulation on gun sales
ac07f2b0-c27e-11e8-9f7f-8bb294151a12

Christopher Wilson
Senior Writer
Yahoo NewsAugust 5, 2019

In the wake of this weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, President Trump was quick to point to mental illness as a cause, echoing a Republican talking point that emerged in interviews and social media posts on Sunday.

“Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger, not the gun,” said Trump in a speech Monday morning from the White House. He said the country “must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms, and that, if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process.”

But in his first full month in office, Trump signed a bill rolling back an Obama-era regulation that would have made it more difficult for people with mental illnesses to purchase firearms. The rule would have used Social Security records to add about 75,000 names to the database used in background checks of gun buyers (from licensed firearms dealers). People receiving supplemental-income support for mental disability and those found unfit to handle their own financial affairs would have been precluded from purchasing firearms. While the rule went on the books just before Trump took office in January 2017, compliance was not mandatory until December 2017.
[...]
Trump blames 'mental illness' for shootings, but rolled back Obama regulation on gun sales

Of those 75,000, have any done anything to justify their names being added to a data base of any kind?

if they are incapable to be in charge of their OWN FINANCES, that should clue you in. are you saying despite that, some should be in charge of a deadly weapon? :wtf:

Probably not, but then we are most likely talking about really messed up folks, and folks like that are covered on the yellow paper so really they are a non issue.

only 75, 000 (outa how many gunowners natinwide) were affected. but donny gav them the go ahead.

You need to stop drinking orange Kool aid. It's clear you are clueless. Question 9f on the transform covers that. So those 75,000 folks probably could not buy a gun anyway, man you guys are ignorant.

So this is what Trump said. Mike Pence says take ANYTHING that is dangerous. I gotta ask how this squares with Trumps claim to love the 2nd amendment and his promise to protect it, yet here he is trying to remove it, as well as the 4th amendment.

RW's didn't moan a single peep when Romney put a ban on military weapons in Mass.

if you actually believe they're going to pull their lips off of Trumps fat ass and speak out REGARDLESS what he does to gun rights you're kidding yourself.

reagan did & clinton kept it in place. then W lifted it.

Oh, yeah. If we'd only vote Democrat, the Dems would gladly let us keep our guns. Dream on.

Did you keep your guns when Obama was president? Is Trump not threatening your guns? It's OK because so far he has only banned bump stops?

Know what that reminds me of. I walk out to my pasture to find a wolf munching on my cows. So do I shoot the wolves? Na, I shoot the neighbors cat instead. The very fact that the Vagas shooter used a bump stock most likely saved lives. They were nothing but a gimmick. All Teump did with that ban was raise the price of a bump stock from $39.99 to $500.00.

^The very fact that the Vagas shooter used a bump stock most likely saved lives.

Williams_mug.jpg

"Many firearms experts determined the Las Vegas shooter’s use of a bump stock actually prevented more casualties and (injuries) due to its inconsistency, inaccuracy, and lack of control."
tom-false.png

You ever try one? Jam o matic. But that brings up another point. Trump banned them, basically did for them what Obama did for the AR-15, so why more shootings? And I don't give a crap what politifact says. They also said Hillary never lied about anything. Try harder trumpkin, you are not doing so good.

Who said he did ?

one of the first things trump did when he got the keys to the white house:

ac07f2b0-c27e-11e8-9f7f-8bb294151a12

Christopher Wilson
Senior Writer
Yahoo NewsAugust 5, 2019

In the wake of this weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, President Trump was quick to point to mental illness as a cause, echoing a Republican talking point that emerged in interviews and social media posts on Sunday.

“Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger, not the gun,” said Trump in a speech Monday morning from the White House. He said the country “must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms, and that, if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process.”

But in his first full month in office, Trump signed a bill rolling back an Obama-era regulation that would have made it more difficult for people with mental illnesses to purchase firearms. The rule would have used Social Security records to add about 75,000 names to the database used in background checks of gun buyers (from licensed firearms dealers). People receiving supplemental-income support for mental disability and those found unfit to handle their own financial affairs would have been precluded from purchasing firearms. While the rule went on the books just before Trump took office in January 2017, compliance was not mandatory until December 2017.
[...]

Of those 75,000, have any done anything to justify their names being added to a data base of any kind?

if they are incapable to be in charge of their OWN FINANCES, that should clue you in. are you saying despite that, some should be in charge of a deadly weapon? :wtf:

Probably not, but then we are most likely talking about really messed up folks, and folks like that are covered on the yellow paper so really they are a non issue.

only 75, 000 (outa how many gunowners natinwide) were affected. but donny gav them the go ahead.

You need to stop drinking orange Kool aid. It's clear you are clueless. Question 9f on the transform covers that. So those 75,000 folks probably could not buy a gun anyway, man you guys are ignorant.

then why even bother lifting it? btw- i am not a gun grabber - i got firarms in my home......

oh, & here, enjoy:

reagan did & clinton kept it in place. then W lifted it.

Then it was t the same thing as the 1994 crime bill. And it didn't work.

Williams_mug.jpg

tom-false.png

Who said he did ?

^ But that brings up another point. Trump banned them, basically did for them what Obama did for the AR-15,

you just did.

Trumps claim to love the 2nd amendment and his promise to protect it, yet here he is trying to remove it, as well as the 4th amendment.

Williams_mug.jpg

tom-false.png

Go watch some of the videos. The guy had no trigger control. He seemed to be spraying and praying.

Firing an automatic weapon accurately requires a bit of practice and discipline. Add in the "bumping" action required to actually get the auto-fire effect and he had ZERO control.

then why even bother lifting it? btw- i am not a gun grabber - i got firarms in my home......

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

Reagan did it in California as governor when the Black Panthers were protesting.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

wtf is a FUD?

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

Yeah. He sounds just like the gun-grabbers.

Williams_mug.jpg

tom-false.png

Go watch some of the videos. The guy had no trigger control. He seemed to be spraying and praying.

Firing an automatic weapon accurately requires a bit of practice and discipline. Add in the "bumping" action required to actually get the auto-fire effect and he had ZERO control.

That and bump stocks suck. And tolerances on civilian guns are tighter then on milspec guns. I'm thinking the Vegas shooter could have done way more damage had he just practCed trigger control. But the fact remains, banning them has prevented nothing.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... i am a female & my husband was in the Marines, so ya - we gots guns. just not assault weapons, dippity do duh.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

wtf is a FUD?

Urban Dictionary: Fudd

Fudd
Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... i am a female & my husband was in the Marines, so ya - we gots guns. just not assault weapons, dippity do duh.

Who gives a fuck. No one gives to shits about your hubby.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

wtf is a FUD?

Fudd
Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

<<<buzzer>>>

you fail.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

wtf is a FUD?

Fudd

<<<buzzer>>>

you fail.

Na I'm good. All you can do is try and be credible because hubby was (so you say anyway) a marine. It don't work, you still come off as a stupid split tail.

oh, & here, enjoy:

I know. Your a FUD.

Who gives a fuck. No one gives to shits about your hubby.

since the do duh was wrong on both counts, i set the record straight. don't care if you or it give TWO shits or not... i don't tolerate ignorance.

Forum List

Back