TAke my store out of your add

Deli owner: Take my store out of Obama ad | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com
The owner of the store, Debra Krause-McDonnell, said that she did not give permission for her business to be shown and that some customers have told her they’ll no longer shop there.

Tisk Tisk Obama
She should be mad at her manager:

The scene was from stock footage bought from a Cincinnati video company, Faux said. He did not know the name of the company but said he was told by the Obama campaign that company officials said they did explain to Krause’s manager that they were filming stock footage that could be purchased and used for any reason.

No personal responsibility there!

That said, I do sympathize with her. I noticed last night that the gun range I normally go to had an Allan West sign in its window last night....fuck that shit, I am finding a new range.

Deli owner: Take my store out of Obama ad | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com
The owner of the store, Debra Krause-McDonnell, said that she did not give permission for her business to be shown and that some customers have told her they’ll no longer shop there.

Tisk Tisk Obama
She should be mad at her manager:

The scene was from stock footage bought from a Cincinnati video company, Faux said. He did not know the name of the company but said he was told by the Obama campaign that company officials said they did explain to Krause’s manager that they were filming stock footage that could be purchased and used for any reason.

No personal responsibility there!

That said, I do sympathize with her. I noticed last night that the gun range I normally go to had an Allan West sign in its window last night....fuck that shit, I am finding a new range.

E Harmony would be a better meat market for you anyhow. Better to not have to show your true self

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgGlXbpPxY0&feature=player_embedded]"Always" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the video.

I can understand why Republicans see this as a terrible message. Does nothing to help Iraq or China.

Forum List

Back