"Take me to see my mother first then let me die."

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I shared my thoughts about bloodlust and puppet thinking earlier tonight in other threads. I'll do you jerks the favor of not repeating them here. Sometimes, some Americans make me physically sick.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!:tank: :chains: :firing: :2guns: :flameth:

If they won't help to secure their freedom, they don't deserve it.
um, last time i checked, NONE OF THEM ASKED FOR IT!!! you want to make them WANT american occupation? be serious!

I shared my thoughts about bloodlust and puppet thinking earlier tonight in other threads. I'll do you jerks the favor of not repeating them here. Sometimes, some Americans make me physically sick.
believe it or not, i know that at least the moderators actually give a damn. because they are on the other side of the fence, doesn't mean you have to hate them or call them names. we need to work together to get out of this mess we've made for ourselves. while it physically pains me sometimes to listen to some short sidedness or flagrant party pushing, just remember, we all want the greater good.

i'll agree bush is a puppet, but so will kerry be! all these people taking millions to get elected by big businesses and special interest ALL DISGUST ME. let's see a candidate who gets out there and collects signatures, better yet, let's see JUST ONE that people can get out and care enought to vote for. until then, ALL of our current politicians make a mockery of what this democracy was intended to be.

I'm not sure we're necessarily talking about the lust for blood, here. These men/women are talking about fighting for the freedom for you to say that they're unamerican and that they make you sick. Too many others feel that same way and are ready to fight for that freedom at all costs.

There's a young man by the name of Keith Isaacs who is currently serving as a marine, somewhere. He was the best friend of my youngest son. Wanted to be a soldier since he was in the 7th grade and joined when he was 17 with his parents permission. Wherever you are, Keith, THANK YOU.

Some of you jerks never learn. The Viet Nam war had nothing to do with American honor or American principles. And that's why we gave it up. We weren't defeated. We just left. Vanity was an afterthought. A very Republican afterthought.

obviously you need to study history more. We were in Vietnam to protect against the communist threat, which is contrary to the principles of freedom and justice for all. because of the traitors on the left, we lost, and millions died in the killing fields of southeast asia. It wasnt about honor, it was about life and liberty for Millions of people.

Originally posted by spillmind
sheesh. we've come a LONG way since high school, right? i think it's fair to say we ARE ALL 'good americans', because we care enough to post here, in the name of what's good for our country! but spiraling down as to 'who is more american'??? please! :rolleyes: we all pay taxes, right? nuff said.

So does that mean the poor who dont pay taxes arent americans?

welcome to the real world were people are killed and some make decisines about howmany are killed. If the sight of blood makes you sick then don't enlist in the army. However do not tie our hands to reap revenge and justice on our enimies because you can't stand "inocent" blood being shed. Those people in Fallujah are not inocent. They are the enemy, in a military cituation you kill the enemy. The fear of God must be instilled in these people. They look at us a weak and see the left of this country praiseing the rebells and chastizing the military for enforcing rule by blood shed. these people in Iraq do not fear us. They will opose the coalition at all ends till they realize resistance is futile. acept what is and work for a better tommorow. Now this is not the ideas of the population as a whole but this "atrocity" can not be unanswered. We will have civil war on the streets if we do not put this rebelion down.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
welcome to the real world were people are killed and some make decisines about howmany are killed. If the sight of blood makes you sick then don't enlist in the army. However do not tie our hands to reap revenge and justice on our enimies because you can't stand "inocent" blood being shed. Those people in Fallujah are not inocent. They are the enemy, in a military cituation you kill the enemy. The fear of God must be instilled in these people. They look at us a weak and see the left of this country praiseing the rebells and chastizing the military for enforcing rule by blood shed. these people in Iraq do not fear us. They will opose the coalition at all ends till they realize resistance is futile. acept what is and work for a better tommorow. Now this is not the ideas of the population as a whole but this "atrocity" can not be unanswered. We will have civil war on the streets if we do not put this rebelion down.

You mean.....

Originally posted by OCA
This is why I say time to take the gloves off, maybe burn some villages, raze some towns until they give up the guerillas. Maybe some carpet bombing, yeah thats the ticket.

Yeah, that worked so well in vietnam, also doing wonders in Israel. Maybe you'll remember some history and think about how well it worked for england against scotland, or how it worked against the Irish. Look at our own country.....did it work against the british in the late 1700's?

Forcing the populace to pay for the small portion of violent insurgence is only going to increase the hate against us and make our job tougher, but then democracy in Iraq probably isn't our true objective anyway.

I'll stop here to make a couple of points.

1. Fallujah is being handled the way all such incidents should be handled IMO. Basically, we've surrounded the town and we arent's letting anyone in or out, and we've set a curfew from 7pm to 6am and only let police out during that time. We've told all the citizens that non police and military personnel outside during these times will be shot, but that this is a temporary measure. We have the pictures of the bad guys. If you're not them, just chill for a while and it'll be over soon. If you are them, we're coming for you, so go ahead and pee your pants and pray.

2. Believe it or not, most Iraqis are happy we are there. I have a friend who's half-Iraqi who's ecstatic that we're there and she can talk to her family. They're also very happy that they're free from Saddam's oppression and are free to talk to her. I have talked to a missionary who has been to Iraq recently, and several Iraqi nationals defended him with their lives and offered their home and hearth free of charge, simply because he was American. This idea that the Iraqis would rather we had just left them alone is rediculous. Only a few extremist groups object to our presence.

It has nothing to do with the US military, it has everything to do with politicians.

If Americans continue to die, that means less votes for the politician who put them there, thus the withdrawal of the combat zone, thus the scum terrorists "defeating the American army." Did we lose on Somalia, or did we just run away because of our leaders? What about Vietnam? Korea?

We can't lose.

Ever.

The thing is, our leaders may pull us out for political reasons. Bush ain't gonna do that.

just a word on Vietnam, if the military didnt have its hands tie'd to the point of not being abile to funtion as it was meant to. the Viet-cong wouldnt have had a chance. we went to war and had to play by someone elses rules. That was then and this is now. We do things our way.
As for the LIBERATION of Iraq and the Iraqi people, a few extremist are attempting to set the tone as well. I hope the Kid gloves are off as we speak. COME GET SOME

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Ever hear of the Viet Cong?

The Viet Cong never beat us. The liberal media and demonstrators like Kerry caused the fall of south vietnam. The US military won EVERY major engagement it was involved in.

As for the viet cong, they ceased to exist after 1968. A 90 percent casualty rate.

The liberal media won the war for north vietnam. They are trying to win this one for the terrorists. They are losing.

Originally posted by gaffer
The Viet Cong never beat us. The liberal media and demonstrators like Kerry caused the fall of south vietnam. The US military won EVERY major engagement it was involved in.

As for the viet cong, they ceased to exist after 1968. A 90 percent casualty rate.

The liberal media won the war for north vietnam. They are trying to win this one for the terrorists. They are losing.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lucky for us Bush won't let that happen and niether will the (smart)american public who puts him back in office for another 4 years.

Forum List

Back