"Take me to see my mother first then let me die."

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
I'd show this gentleman the pigskin I was gonna bury him in and tell him I'll send his momma a picture of him wrapped in it....

NAJAF, Iraq - Supporters of an anti-American cleric rioted in four Iraqi cities Sunday.

"I am happy to die for al-Sayed," 21-year-old Ali Hussein said after being shot in the arm during fighting with troops in Najaf. "Take me to see my mother first then let me die."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=540&e=1&u=/ap/20040405/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Listen to "Mother, oh Mother" by Ricky Skaggs. It's a civil war jam and if it don't bring a tear to your eye then nothin will. But good luck with other war propaganda if that be your objective. War only cleanses the present political aspirations. It's tough, but it's still war and people are still dying. It's a shame, a shame.

And die they shall. Can somebody please explain to me how they realistically think they are going to stop the U.S. Military?

The US military will be stopped as have all other aggressionary militaries in this world's history. Count on it and don't be ashamed when it happens.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
The US military will be stopped as have all other aggressionary militaries in this world's history. Count on it and don't be ashamed when it happens.

Ladies and gentleman I present to you an example of treason and somebody undeserving of the benefits of being an American.

F@$k you, OCA, and the oligatory goddamned horse you rode in on. This guy, Psychoblues, is more American than you'll ever hope to be. Use your education for something other than repitition, cowboy.

the vietcong didn't stop the US military. The US population stoped the military. The Left tore the nation apart and the Govt. could do nothing but end the war premeturally to avoid civil unrest and war in the streets of the US. the Draft is a very bad institution in a democracy. The fact that it was going on for so long many people felt disenfranchised. The real reason is many weren't willing to pay the piper for the cost of freedom.

I will not allow this country to go down the same path. This is a war for our right to exist in this world and I'll not allow the symapthetic left to ruin my country!!!!!

F@$k you, OCA, and the oligatory goddamned horse you rode in on. This guy, Psychoblues, is more American than you'll ever hope to be. Use your education for something other than repitition, cowboy.

are you refering to you're self in the thrid person to defend your self. nice IDIOT!!!!! and OCA is more american than you'll ever be.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Ever hear of the Viet Cong?

Not a whole lot of jungle there to hide in. I'm guessing if we had the military technology back then that we have now and the leadership back then that we have now it would've been a different story. Nowhere to hide in the desert when push comes to shove which I think we are getting close to.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
That's a no no psycho! please censor your language as I did for you already!:)

There's not really a problem if he lets loose occasionally, I do the same myself. There's really no rule against specific words. I'm confident OCA can handle himself on this one.

No no let him go, this is a good example for the younger members of what happens when a liberal is uncovered for what he truelly stands for.

Some of you jerks never learn. The Viet Nam war had nothing to do with American honor or American principles. And that's why we gave it up. We weren't defeated. We just left. Vanity was an afterthought. A very Republican afterthought.

Originally posted by OCA
Not a whole lot of jungle there to hide in. I'm guessing if we had the military technology back then that we have now and the leadership back then that we have now it would've been a different story. Nowhere to hide in the desert when push comes to shove which I think we are getting close to.

10 U.S. Troops Killed in Iraqi Violence..Today's tally...

There's a jungle of humanity for them to hide in.

I'm with you though OCA; I say turn the military loose and let them do their job.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
10 U.S. Troops Killed in Iraqi Violence..Today's tally...

There's a jungle of humanity for them to hide in.

This is why I say time to take the gloves off, maybe burn some villages, raze some towns until they give up the guerillas. Maybe some carpet bombing, yeah thats the ticket.

I shared my thoughts about bloodlust and puppet thinking earlier tonight in other threads. I'll do you jerks the favor of not repeating them here. Sometimes, some Americans make me physically sick.

are you refering to you're self in the thrid person to defend your self. nice IDIOT!!!!! and OCA is more american than you'll ever be.
sheesh. we've come a LONG way since high school, right? i think it's fair to say we ARE ALL 'good americans', because we care enough to post here, in the name of what's good for our country! but spiraling down as to 'who is more american'??? please! :rolleyes: we all pay taxes, right? nuff said.

I just don't understand a people who will not do whatever it takes to obtain/maintain their freedom. Even if it was a threat to myself and my family; I'd give up the bad guys in a minute.

If they won't help to secure their freedom, they don't deserve it.

Forum List

Back