Take Gadaffi into custody

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Gadaffi's men are firing on ambulances carrying wounded civilians. Why are international forces not working to bring him in when he shows his face and drag him before the International Criminal Court?

• Banned
Have you heard any of the talking heads advocate any sort of proactive effort to get the man into custody? Simply referring him to the court means nothing if you're not willing to grab him and drag him there.

• Banned
Why not just take him out by firing a missile at him and his entourage? He deserves no less for murdering his own citizens.

We try to live up to a higher standard in the civilized world. We try to bring even NAZIs before the courts to be tried.

Also, we tend to kill a lot of the wrong people when we go that route.

Why not just take him out by firing a missile at him and his entourage? He deserves no less for murdering his own citizens.

We try to live up to a higher standard in the civilized world. We try to bring even NAZIs before the courts to be tried.

Also, we tend to kill a lot of the wrong people when we go that route.

Why don't you pray for him, reverend?

Funny how when it serves your interest, you're all for military and police when it serves your interest. When they've finished the job you've asked them to do, will you call them cowards and pieces of shit like you do our US Veterans?

Because that's against international law. Can we not be a tad rational and calm about it rather than ranting like banshees and demanding someone DO something.

Because that's against international law. Can we not be a tad rational and calm about it rather than ranting like banshees and demanding someone DO something.

I know what you're saying. Well, maybe the rebels will take care of him.

This would be a great conflict for us to start a new policy of staying out of it

This would be a great conflict for us to start a new policy of staying out of it

If I see someone in your home killing your family, should the police and I stay out of it?

If I saw your family being murdered, I would shoot the bastard, then call the police.

But.......the isolationist would stay out of it???? Hmmm, what a quandary we have wrought......as we transition into a world where everyone works together yet nothing is done. How poetic.

Last edited:
Gadaffi's men are firing on ambulances carrying wounded civilians. Why are international forces not working to bring him in when he shows his face and drag him before the International Criminal Court?

Because we are stuck fighting two stupid wars that George the Lesser got us into.

Forum List

Back