Take control of your health...

hilarious thread
I sure hope you and Jake The Snitch see your conventional medicine doctors regularly and often.

I sure will miss you guys though.
gippertheSnitch hates being held to the same standards as everyone else

Due diligence with your health is the key, people
Hey guys please make sure to eat lots of 'healthy' whole grains, eliminate fat from your diet, and take those synthetic drugs your doctor likes to prescribe.

...and your demise will be hastened.

hilarious thread
I sure hope you and Jake The Snitch see your conventional medicine doctors regularly and often.

Hey guys please make sure to eat lots of 'healthy' whole grains, eliminate fat from your diet, and take those synthetic drugs your doctor likes to prescribe.

good morning, gipperthesnitch. By doing those things, maintaining your weight, exercising regularly, you will be able to avoid those drugs.

hilarious thread

Oh....and make sure NEVER to take any vitamins and stay out of the sun.

hilarious thread

L

good morning, gipperthesnitch. By doing those things, maintaining your weight, exercising regularly, you will be able to avoid those drugs.
LMFAO....eat lots of whole grains Jake and limit fats...but we will miss you.

hilarious thread

L

What are you putting in your drink this morning. Are you off on a homeopathy kick this month?

You know what you need to do to be healthy, so do it.

L

What are you putting in your drink this morning. Are you off on a homeopathy kick this month?

You know what you need to do to be healthy, so do it.
I know but you don't, which is why I am trying to educate you.

Forum List

Back