Take Action Against Syria and Iran - Now

Originally posted by The Worried One
All im saying is, if we were in it for killin terrorists, we'd be there...not iraq...that was all because we disliked sadam

Um why wouldnt we be in iraq if we want to kill terrorists. did you miss that tape of Nick berg being beheaded in Iraq by Al Queda agents? if they are in Iraq why wouldnt we want to be in Iraq to fight terrorists?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Avatar - one needs to look no further then the poster's name that you are replying to, save your typing skills for something worthy!:rolleyes:

all right. Ill bite. Who is worthy?

If we never invaded iraq the nick berg disaster never would have occured. There was no link between saddam and al queda, yet we went in there anyway, and now we're losing control of the country because of the growing resistance. We're no longer fighting against saddam, we're fighting the middle east and this could easily turn into an islamic crusade. And kath...i said saudi Arabia, not iraq, and we are in iraq for big business, including oil interests, but also business interests like halibertan etc.

There was no link between saddam and al queda, yet we went in there anyway. . .

Zarkowee was in Iraq before we invaded. He is part of Al Queda. How is there no link?

Plus, you keep forgetting. Bush never said this was a war only against Al Queda. He said it was a war against TERRORISM and those that sponsor and or provide safe haven to TERRORISTS. So frankly, the war in Iraq fits in well with the OVERALL War on Terrorism.

and now we're losing control of the country because of the growing resistance. . . .

Another untruth perpetuated by the Bush haters. By all accounts of the PEOPLE ON THE GROUND, things are not that bad overall. We have done a lot more GOOD than is being reported and OVERALL the Iraqi people are glad we are there. You are giving to much credit to the MINTORITY. But what should I expect, we do that here in the USA. We just call them "Special Interest Groups".

We're no longer fighting against saddam, we're fighting the middle east and this could easily turn into an islamic crusade.

We are fighting against those that wish us harm, no matter where they are. You ignore the fact that in SA, the SA security forces have broken up several terrorist groups and they are helping in the war as is Egypt and Jordan. They are just doing it quietly as they have terrorists in their country. Get a clue would ya?

...i said saudi Arabia, not iraq, and we are in iraq for big business, including oil interests, but also business interests like halibertan etc.

I love how the lefties always throw Haliburton out there. Who else can do the job Haliburton can? They have provided logistical support to American forces for ages now. Nobody complained when Billie Bob was handing them exclusive, non-competitive bids in Kosovo now were they?

Get your facts straight would ya!!!!??!!!

www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/aer/pdf/pages/sec5_43.pdf

It shows 17% of the money we spend on imports for crude oil is to Saudi Arabia and about half of our imports are from OPEC including 19.3 billion dollars spent on crude oil from iraq, syria and other persian gulf nations.

17% does not make up MOST. Where did you go to school?

On the war on terrorism, Afghanistan was invaded first---most definately a terrrorist supporting country. Next was Iraq--a country STRATEGICALLY perfect for further intimidatiing or invading other countries with serious terrorist ties. Bush said that this will be a long war--believe him !!! His planning may be so far ahead that people don't see it. So far I think it's brilliant but he may have "misunderestimated" the power of the liberal press and those who believe it

Forum List

Back