Take a look at this

he did not invent this science guys.

Its part of renewable information already in exsistance.

See renewables is smart stuff huh?

He's an awesome kid. We need more like him.... and we really need to find ways for schools to develop those latent talents.

LOL. They can tell you the name of Britney's dog but just let thissy here science nonsense slip on by.
I've made my own diesel since 2006. The neighbors grow Jatropha. I know " That thar Jitrophy is in Africa aint it" ?
murkins.

This would be great if the cost can come down.
Right now it is too expensive at 8 dollars a gal.
But this is what we need, our young scientists of the future to come up with clean and cheap alternative fuels.

But this is what we need, our young scientists of the future to come up with clean and cheap alternative fuels.

Dear foolish con,

You and your party TRASH this science daily.

The young man is very bright.

HE DID NOT COME UP WITH THE SCIENCE HES USING HERE!

He is using science that has been arround for awhile and that your party actively scorns and campaigns against.

If you had it your way he would have NOT learned any of this in school.

Yup. One smart kid.

But you forgot you hate all that sceincy stuff

Fuck off asshole.

Just because you say all conservatives hate science doesn't make it so.

Your a biased flamming idiot.

TruthMocker does not live in the same reality that the rest of the world does. She has created her own world where conservatives eat babies and children... and liberals are angels. Mock her.... that is all she deserves.

But you forgot you hate all that sceincy stuff

Fuck off asshole.

Just because you say all conservatives hate science doesn't make it so.

Your a biased flamming idiot.

TruthMocker does not live in the same reality that the rest of the world does. She has created her own world where conservatives eat babies and children... and liberals are angels. Mock her.... that is all she deserves.

Oh my the little rich girl is throwing a tantrum

No you brain dead con.

a whole hell of alot of the pollution that comes from non renewables is in the making of the non renewables.

These methods do not create pollution in their making do they.

This is what denying science gets you people.

You end up talking stupid shit instead of facts because you have to try and defend a poltical point of view based on lies.

No you brain dead con.

a whole hell of alot of the pollution that comes from non renewables is in the making of the non renewables.

These methods do not create pollution in their making do they.

This is what denying science gets you people.

You end up talking stupid shit instead of facts because you have to try and defend a poltical point of view based on lies.

No pollution huh? Whats he do with all the by product of making his BIO Fuel out of cooking oil?
If this was viable it would already be mass produced same with the algae.
Like was said earlier,this is nothing new. Dont get me wrong,I think it's great that this kid could be the one who might come up with the solution to the problem.
But again this isnt anything new.

Dear foolish con,

You and your party TRASH this science daily.

The young man is very bright.

HE DID NOT COME UP WITH THE SCIENCE HES USING HERE!

He is using science that has been arround for awhile and that your party actively scorns and campaigns against.

If you had it your way he would have NOT learned any of this in school.

You really are blind TM
Cons want clean fuels too, but we want cheap alternatives, that is not trashing the science.
If cons had their way we would have more kids learning math and science, U.S. History and using cost effective measures. Not just throwing money at the schools.
Not social ideology of being sympathetic to a very small minority of kids that have two mommies. Social ideology is the parents job, not the teachers.

P.S. Everyone knows that he did not come up with the science he is using.

Forum List

Back