Take a Look At How Well The Super Rich Have Done

That's what happens when you're unable to see people as individuals.
Precisely. Happens when you subscribe to groupthink Cattle-Politics...and participate...cease being an individual. How demeaning it must be for them?

*I* have ZERO sympathy for ANY of them.
No, they're all intelligent, independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusion at the exact same time. :lol:

Did someone say spin? Awesome. You must be quite the diplomat...tell someone to go to Hell in such a way that they look foward to the trip, and ask for your help to pack for the trip. ;) :lol:

Tell me why I'm supposed to be worried about a few protestors. I dont know what they are protesting about. They havent figured out that the odds are stacked against them and have been from the start. Just accept it and move on. Waste of my time in my estimation. Those who are worried about this are morons.

These charts show what has happened to the wealthiest 1% since Reagan and Bush's Daddy quadrupled the national debt and funneled half of the borrowed money to them:

I remember the trickle down...it was warm piss running down my back.

Aww, baby needs a hug. :eusa_boohoo:

Grow up loser.

I haven't lost a damn thing...neither did my children. It's my grandchildren I'm concerned about...I have eight.

If so then it should be Obama that you fear. He has put more debt on your, and my, grandchildren then did all the presidents before him.

Who cares about the top 1 percent? Answer? Nobody. They have theirs. They will be fine no matter what. Let them have theirs. Just leave me alone and no cuts to my medicare or SS.

Precisely. Happens when you subscribe to groupthink Cattle-Politics...and participate...cease being an individual. How demeaning it must be for them?

*I* have ZERO sympathy for ANY of them.
No, they're all intelligent, independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusion at the exact same time. :lol:

Did someone say spin? Awesome. You must be quite the diplomat...tell someone to go to Hell in such a way that they look foward to the trip, and ask for your help to pack for the trip. ;) :lol:
:lol:

*IS* What it is my friend. :lol::eusa_angel:
Depends on the meaning... :lol:
True, true. But parse we shall. We have good examples here on these very boards, and within our own Gubmint. ;)
Did you know the leftist dictionary is just a list of words? No meanings. Assign your own as desired.

It+doesn't+matter+what+this+sign+says.jpg

True, true. But parse we shall. We have good examples here on these very boards, and within our own Gubmint. ;)
Did you know the leftist dictionary is just a list of words? No meanings. Assign your own as desired.

Takes the meaning of 'Words have meaning' to a lower level? :eusa_eh:

As far as the left is concerned, words have no meanings except whatever serves the political expediency of the moment.

Takes the meaning of 'Words have meaning' to a lower level? :eusa_eh:

As far as the left is concerned, words have no meanings except whatever serves the political expediency of the moment.
Indeed. Suiting the purpose...what ever that happens to be at the moment.

And then wait for the ensuing whining when they are called on it as they are shown to be utter fools.

Forum List

Back