Take a Look At How Well The Super Rich Have Done

Hell...I'm not going to do your research for you. Start with the Ming dynasty in China and look at the fall of the Roman and British empires. When Russia was totally divided between the less than 1% rich and the rest poor as Job's turkey they fought a revolution. When this country declared it's independence it was because of taxation without representation.

This country is on the verge of a revolution and doesn't even realize it. When enough people get desperate something always gives. Look at Corzine and MF Global. The bastard came off Wall St. with $400 million but that wasn't enough. He came back and was in the process of stealing another $200 million. His ass is caught but the damage has been done. Do you think people who are having trouble feeding their kids make much sense out of one greedy bastard being worth $600 million dollars?

So you lied, I caught you in it, called you out and as a result you had to lie some more.

The russian civil war occured b/c the zsars were ruthless tyrants.
Rome fell b/c they were under constant attack, and could no longer hold themselves together, after 1000 years.

Damn, you're a grandfather? You're to uneducated to be a teenager.:lol:

How many times do I have to post this?

I'm 77 years old. I worked in a full service garage and service station when I was in my junior and senior years in high school, 40 hours a week during school and 60 during the summers. I never went to college. I went in debt for a car before I was old enough to legally drive it. I worked in a uranium processing plant for 41 years and retired 18 years ago. Two of my three children have masters degrees. When they were young I drew paychecks from three different places. I live in a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage...no mortgage. I drive a new Ford truck and my wife drives a 2009 Lincoln Towncar...both paid for. I lived in a barracks with 40 men when I was in the military and drew $73 a month. That's one of the main things wrong in this country now...too many people who have had the shit handed to them hire what used to be middle class Americans to do their fighting for them.

Like I said...it won't be hard. Everybody just shoot one and then we can start over.

If your 77 years old, you need to keep up on current events.

It's not Reagan that is selling your children and grandchildren down the river.

It's obama.

I already proved that, witch the article I posted that Obama's debt is 100% of GDP.

Reagan never came close to that.

That growing inequity in wealth and incomes is effecting the entire economy negatively.

Some of us can understand why that's so bad for this nation generally, many here simply can't.

Some of us know this is nothing more than an attempt by Obamabots to deflect attention from who is really at fault, and that would be Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That growing inequity in wealth and incomes is effecting the entire economy negatively.

Some of us can understand why that's so bad for this nation generally, many here simply can't.

The reason they can't is because they take too much for granted. I started buying my own clothes when I was fourteen. I had never eaten in a public restaurant until I was 19 years old. I had not seen an ocean till I was 20. I had never flown until I completed my infantry basic training and the military flew me to the base where I received my advanced training.

People who struggle to put meals on the table for their children and people who have a $100,000 college education handed to them are so far apart it may be too late to have a meeting of the minds.

And yet you blame Reagan for this?

Hilarious!

Mindless!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These charts show what has happened to the wealthiest 1% since Reagan and Bush's Daddy quadrupled the national debt and funneled half of the borrowed money to them:

It's the Inequality, Stupid | Mother Jones

Are you guys just stupid?

Really? You have to go back to that decades old canard that Reagan qudrupled the debt?

Really?

Better think again as to who quadrupled spending.

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit by Year - Charts Analysis

Compare that to Obama NOW, who has upped the deficit so much it is now 100% of GDP!

U.S. Debt Reaches 100 Percent of Country's GDP

Read more: U.S. Debt Reaches 100 Percent Of Country's GDP | Fox News

I mean how clueless are you to scream about Reagan and Bush spending in the face of Obama spending?

Do you liberals EVER think before you open your mouths?

Hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey look guys, I quoted myself, huh huh huh.

Hey, Flea Party Cambell or whatever you want to call yourself.

I NOTICE YOU DON'T WANT TO ADDRESS MY STATS???????

You know why? Because you can't deny they are true, and it totally destroys your op.

I don't believe for a minute you are 77!

You are just another kid from the OWS, spewing whatever your antiquated profs, with their antiquated talking points, put in your empty head.

I mean how laughable is it to return to the old canard about Reagan?

How desperate are you people to get attention off the failed policies of Obama, that you try to deflect attention to Reagan?????????

Laughably pathetic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're so full of shit you stink. While the people who don't even need the money have been quadrupling their wealth and sucking of money Reagan and the Bushes borrowed from Communist Chinese banks the middle class in this country has all but disappeared. I witnessed the whole goddam thing.

All empires and dynasties have fallen when the rich or royalty got too goddam big for their britches. I'd say America is on the fringe of the abyss as we speak. It ain't hard...each one shoot one. After they're gone we can start over.

Ahh, I see the communist are getting bolder and more honest about their murderous lust and envy for those that have what they want.

Please list the country empire that fell b/c of wealth, with links, backing up your bullshit.:cuckoo:

Hell...I'm not going to do your research for you. Start with the Ming dynasty in China and look at the fall of the Roman and British empires. When Russia was totally divided between the less than 1% rich and the rest poor as Job's turkey they fought a revolution. When this country declared it's independence it was because of taxation without representation.

This country is on the verge of a revolution and doesn't even realize it. When enough people get desperate something always gives. Look at Corzine and MF Global. The bastard came off Wall St. with $400 million but that wasn't enough. He came back and was in the process of stealing another $200 million. His ass is caught but the damage has been done. Do you think people who are having trouble feeding their kids make much sense out of one greedy bastard being worth $600 million dollars?

Just when do you discuss or even think that citizens should determine their own destiny by education and working for what they get? I don't want my success to be handed to me without taking my own responsibility for deserving it. And I believe that is what made America great. We are free to make choices that can alter our futures, either drowning in debt or experiencing wealth through earnest determination.

These charts show what has happened to the wealthiest 1% since Reagan and Bush's Daddy quadrupled the national debt and funneled half of the borrowed money to them:

I remember the trickle down...it was warm piss running down my back.

Yea..! I'm not one of the super rich but I have a far far better chance of getting there evidently then YOU!
Keep on moaning a groaning.. whining like a little baby.. so sad!

Got idea for you...why don't you try coming up with something novel I doubt you can so here is an idea I don't have time to develop..
You know those scan symbols now proliferating on documents that photos can be translated into a web site???
How about you making a web site to collect and direct???

Ah.. but you have NO idea what I'm suggesting do you!
Big difference again between the few of us and the masses like you!
We'll just have to hire someone off shore since the will and desire to better oneself is more prevalent offshore then obviously here with people like you!

So you lied, I caught you in it, called you out and as a result you had to lie some more.

Rome fell b/c they were under constant attack, and could no longer hold themselves together, after 1000 years.

I'm 77 years old. I worked in a full service garage and service station when I was in my junior and senior years in high school, 40 hours a week during school and 60 during the summers. I never went to college. I went in debt for a car before I was old enough to legally drive it. I worked in a uranium processing plant for 41 years and retired 18 years ago. Two of my three children have masters degrees. When they were young I drew paychecks from three different places. I live in a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage...no mortgage. I drive a new Ford truck and my wife drives a 2009 Lincoln Towncar...both paid for. I lived in a barracks with 40 men when I was in the military and drew $73 a month. That's one of the main things wrong in this country now...too many people who have had the shit handed to them hire what used to be middle class Americans to do their fighting for them.

Like I said...it won't be hard. Everybody just shoot one and then we can start over.

You realize you are one of the "1%ers"?
Home is probably worth over $250,000.
Vehicles worth $60,000.
You probably grossed $50,000 a year for 20 years and saved over $5,000 a year accumulating probably in savings accounts over $400,000 during that time.
So with your pension, your savings, you probably have about $8,000/month in income.
You are a "1 %er"!!!

AND I say congratulations! You deserve it!

Aww, baby needs a hug. :eusa_boohoo:

Grow up loser.

I haven't lost a damn thing...neither did my children. It's my grandchildren I'm concerned about...I have eight.

If you're so concerned with your personal finances, quit making babies - and tell your children to do the same. Your personal affairs/failures are none of our concern.

I cant wait till music stops and one day you cant find a seat. Fucking narcissistic asshole. Go kill a kitten.

pinocchio.jpg

I remember the trickle down...it was warm piss running down my back.

No, they show trends of those making incomes in the top 1% in any given year. It's not always the same people at the top.

I haven't lost a damn thing...neither did my children. It's my grandchildren I'm concerned about...I have eight.

And the rich being rich will have no adverse affect on them, no matter how much bullshit you suck up from big o and the liberal media.

You're so full of shit you stink. While the people who don't even need the money have been quadrupling their wealth and sucking off money Reagan and the Bushes borrowed from Communist Chinese banks the middle class in this country has all but disappeared. I witnessed the whole thing.
So, Reagan's and the Bushes' debt is bad and evil and wrong.

Obama's debt is good and righteous and holy.

You know how you like to pretend you have any credibility? You don't.
All empires and dynasties have fallen when the rich or royalty got too goddam big for their britches. I'd say America is on the fringe of the abyss as we speak. It ain't hard...each one shoot one. After they're gone we can start over.
Bring it, you sissy bedwetter. Or like all leftists, do you expect someone else to do the heavy lifting for you so you can sit back, take credit, and enjoy the results?

Pansy.

Last edited:

And the rich being rich will have no adverse affect on them, no matter how much bullshit you suck up from big o and the liberal media.

You're so full of shit you stink. While the people who don't even need the money have been quadrupling their wealth and sucking off money Reagan and the Bushes borrowed from Communist Chinese banks the middle class in this country has all but disappeared. I witnessed the whole thing.

Advocating murder?

Advocating murder?
The typical leftist solution: If you can't convince 'em, kill 'em. History is bloody with the victims of leftists.

Advocating murder?
The typical leftist solution: If you can't convince 'em, kill 'em. History is bloody with the victims of leftists.
All too true. And many leftists here don't see a thing wrong with it. (As they support the OWS Petulants).

All too true. And many leftists here don't see a thing wrong with it. (As they support the OWS Petulants).
That's what happens when you're unable to see people as individuals.
Precisely. Happens when you subscribe to groupthink Cattle-Politics...and participate...cease being an individual. How demeaning it must be for them?

*I* have ZERO sympathy for ANY of them.

That's what happens when you're unable to see people as individuals.
Precisely. Happens when you subscribe to groupthink Cattle-Politics...and participate...cease being an individual. How demeaning it must be for them?

*I* have ZERO sympathy for ANY of them.
No, they're all intelligent, independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusion at the exact same time. :lol:

Forum List

Back