Take A Good Look At These Pictures

"This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon".

Well far be it from me to deny a claim about Muslims circulated by "Hebrew Nation Radio." :lol:

In any case, salat ul-jum'ah typically starts earlier than 2:00 PM. When's the last time you were in NYC?

Notice none of these sand ******* have any jobs they have to be at every friday afternoon.

The parade was actually held on a Sunday. Statistically speaking, they're more likely to believe in hard work than you are:

Pew Forum: Muslim Americans: Middle Class and Mostly Mainstream

"A large majority of Muslim Americans believe that hard work pays off in this society. Fully 71% agree that most people who want to get ahead in the United States can make it if they are willing to work hard. [64% of the general public agrees.]"

Snope it, Pillow-Biter.

It's not true.

It's only held once a year, with proper permits.

:cuckoo:

I feel foolish now. I will check for facts next time. :(

Snope it, Pillow-Biter.

It's not true.

It's only held once a year, with proper permits.

:cuckoo:
I feel foolish now. I will check for facts next time. :(

Don't sweat it, Grace. We all got sucked in by the troll :cool:

Verifying claims on your own before you get your knickers in a twist over them tends to help you avoid embarrassing situations... this is something that most of USMB seems to struggle with. ;)

Take a good look at these pictures. They were not taken in Cairo, Bagdad, London or Paris. This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon.

New York City Streets Close Down to Traffic for Friday Muslim Prayers

your just nuts .
as a kid my brothers and I got a hand crank machine gun with wooden bullets for christmas in 1954 ,
kids have been playing with toy guns forever , grow-up and stop being an alarmist .

Forum List

Back