Taiwan To China: Let's Talk For First Time In 55 Years

Discussion in 'Asia' started by NATO AIR, Oct 10, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    a hopeful development and overture from taiwan to china

2. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167

Point being nobody better not bring any fucking plum blossoms to any Chinese summit unless they want to start a war.

People always crack me up when they talk about America as the warmongering threat to peace and justice in the world. Every time I read this about China I have to again recall just how dumb the anti-American crowd really is.

Wars have been fought for much less than our reasons in Iraq. Two Latin American countries once fought in a conflict sparked off over a soccer match!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/elsalvador.htm

All the smug American-haters can see for themselves the obvious replacement of the USA is China, who still has a 50+ year old hard on for their Communist vendettas.

Communists must all go to a special school to talk like they are insane and ready to kill millions in war for really pathetic little things which are 'symbolic'. I mean sure, the Taiwanese can buy billions in weapons which are all aligned exclusively to oppose Beijings government, and obviously it's free millions are all telling China to go to hell in their vast popular support for such measures.

But the idea of Taiwan actually declaring the obvious is to provoke China into war? Now how stupid is that?

Whatever China! :poop:

3. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    oh yea we cannot dare to stand up to china on darfur or other areas of the world where china's greed is causing war and death...we must not offend their sensibilities.

bunch of fucking wimps. :boohoo: