Tagg Romney: Mitt had no desire to run for President

You know very well I mean you collectively, the voters of the GOP, who when I pointed out that Romney was too much of a Mormon Douchebag to ever get elected, you all whined about "bigotry" and "class warfare".

In four presidential elections, I have voted three different ways. Keep swingin', corky.

I'm happy for you, but what does that have to do with anything I just said?

Did you not support Romney in the primaries? Did you not support him in the general?

This is the first election in 8 I didn't vote for teh Republican. Partially because I really distrust the Mormon cult, partially because I think the GOP has gone batshit crazy, and partially because I really didn't think Obama was that bad of a guy.

You know very well I mean you collectively, the voters of the GOP, who when I pointed out that Romney was too much of a Mormon Douchebag to ever get elected, you all whined about "bigotry" and "class warfare".

In four presidential elections, I have voted three different ways. Keep swingin', corky.

Did you not support Romney in the primaries? Did you not support him in the general?

This is the first election in 8 I didn't vote for teh Republican. Partially because I really distrust the Mormon cult, partially because I think the GOP has gone batshit crazy, and partially because I really didn't think Obama was that bad of a guy.

You are a bigotrous piece of shit.

From day one you could tell the Republicans and Romney weren't serious. Why else would his handlers allow him to make so many hilarious gaffs during the course of his campaign. And why would the Republicans run a mormon sociopath who appeals to no one and will only draw voters who fear Obama enough to suspend their common sense? It's obvious the Republicans are waiting a generation for the Democrats to fix the nation and the problems they created during the Bush Administration before creating a new history and trying to screw the nation out of the Presidency again.

The problem here, I think, is that the GOP has a philosophy of "Next in Line" when picking candidates, as opposed to the Democrats, who have a philosophy of "shooting their wounded".

The GOP will recycle their old candidates because they've been "vetted" and we aren't going to find out anything bad about them that we don't already know.

The Democrats tend to not recycle candidates who come in second or third, they pull the guy from the back of the room. (Carter, Clinton, Obama).

Since the "Runner-Ups" for the GOP were Perry, Gingrich and Santorum, I don't think any of these guys are viable, and I really don't think retreading another Bush is going to work for them either.

I'm not sure what the Romneys are up to. (I don't think Tagg would have said this without Mitt's blessing.) Perhaps Mitt is falling on his sword to the GOP establishment that pushed him on an unwilling rank and file will take less of hte blame in their upcoming battle with the Teabaggers for the soul of the Party.

I want Chris Christie in 2016, I think he's the perfect man for the job and could bring together both sides. The only problem is he's a man with a brain and a pair of balls which means he's going to scare the bejeezus out of the GOP and be ostracized by them like they dismantle Ron Paul every four years. Outside of Christie though, they have nobody who could possibly gain a nation's worth of support.

What does bigotrous mean?

Why did I think you weren't going to give a straightforward answer.

Sorry, man, if you didn't sign up for your own set of Magic Underroos, you are as "bigoted" against Mormons as I am. You've rejected their premise that they are talking to God.

Angry Liberals have to focus their negativity somewhere... Attacking Romney is easier to stomach than admitting their vote for Obama was nothing more than a vote for George Bush's fourth term.

I bet you think a vote for Romney was something different. :lol:

Nope. How does it feel to have been had?

I don't know, I didn't vote for either of them.

Suck it.

He's making up words, I guess...

You may have me here....

Whatever, being president is dumb. Who would want that anyway? I’m glad I didn’t get to be president. I’m going home. And give me my basketball back!

These are the thoughts of one Willard Romney, per his son of equally silly name, Taggert, who told the Boston Globe that, like, whatever man, Dad didn’t even want that stupid job, and that he didn’t even really want it during the campaign, either.
Believe it, folks: The man who ran for president — twice — didn’t actually want to be president.

Read more at Mitt Romney Didn

:lol:

I want Chris Christie in 2016, I think he's the perfect man for the job and could bring together both sides. The only problem is he's a man with a brain and a pair of balls which means he's going to scare the bejeezus out of the GOP and be ostracized by them like they dismantle Ron Paul every four years. Outside of Christie though, they have nobody who could possibly gain a nation's worth of support.

The ironic thing is, Christie is probably persona non grata right now because he said nice things about Obama after Hurricane Sandy. Maybe after the GOP gets over its case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

By saying the mormons are an evil and racist cult? I don't see how that makes him a bigot, that just says he knows his history.

America is a racist nation. Look at its history. Don't buy anything American. I apologize for saying "bigotrous". It belongs on the "irregardless" category.

He's making up words, I guess...

That may be..

By you're still a fucking bigot.

i don't buy that interpretation...

First, I'm pretty critical of all religions, really, even the one I was raised in (Catholicism). Read any post I do about religionin general.

Second, my criticism of Mormonism are based on their history and beliefs, which even the resident Mormons admit I'm pretty spot on about. (Funny, they all vanished after Romney lost. I guess they got new orders from Cult Headquarters.)

Forum List

Back