Taco Time

There's something irresistible about the term "taco time". I know I had to look...

• Banned
Thanks for the welcomes....
Ya, everybody loves a good taco....

But what about when tacos go bad?

We shall see.....

Ola Taco Time.

Watch some of these clips, you might like them~

Here is #1-and he has MANY MORE:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVr5-UM2m1k]YouTube - Occult World Of Commerce - Pt.1[/ame]

Here's one that will get the RW head spinning:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prg8hmHpv1Y]YouTube - Illuminazi 9-11 2/9[/ame]

Hey Echo-

Thanks for the welcome and the links. I've seen those before...and as interesting as his talks are, I have no idea what his source materials are...he never says. Which, makes me wonder how much of what he says is just a game of word association he likes to play.

Now, maybe in his books (am i wrong he wrote a couple?), he uses citations. But his lectures include absolutely none at all, so I'm doubtful.

But I'm all ears!

Hey Echo-

Thanks for the welcome and the links. I've seen those before...and as interesting as his talks are, I have no idea what his source materials are...he never says. Which, makes me wonder how much of what he says is just a game of word association he likes to play.

Now, maybe in his books (am i wrong he wrote a couple?), he uses citations. But his lectures include absolutely none at all, so I'm doubtful.

But I'm all ears!

Oh, I guess you could google him if you want. My fiancee showed me these, I found some of his thoughts interesting, some others, eh, a bit off the wall. It makes for interesting discussions though!

Whatcha got on chemtrails?

chemtrails....not really so up on those. but my understanding is that the following is the best website on the issue:

ttp://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

I also am aware that a couple of local news outlets around the country have finally started covering the issue a little...one even got a laboratory to test debris from a particular incident. I believe the stories are available on that site.

What I find interesting is who takes the time to survey such a site. The list of gov't agencies who vist CARNICON reads like a who's who of the military industrial complex, including many of the 'alphabet soup' heavies.

I actually know a guy who posted some photos of chemtrails onliine, onyl to have his computer later hacked into and searched remotely by the DOD. While the general public may not take the issue seriously, seems Big Brother does.

But like I say.... it's not really my bag.

But I aim to learn more!

Oh, no worries Gunny. Some peeps here know me. They'll tell you - I ain't all bad. I certainly don't play outside the rules. I'm just a cranky, vaguely paranoid bastard.

Not exactly a rarity on the web.

You'll see.

Forum List

Back