Taco Bell

You know what you never see?

There's no restuarants specializing in Canadian food.

Why is that?

What's Canadian food?

Poutine

Food_Poutine_Closeup.JPG

With a Molson to wash it down

1833930.jpg

Yum, yum...

Er, that's about it.

Last edited:
You know what you never see?

There's no restuarants specializing in Canadian food.

Why is that?
becayse people don't like mayo and vingear on everything! jk So I guess Burger King kind of does since they put mayo on their burgers which I hate. That reminds me of 'The Whole Nine yards' when Bruce Willis gets mad when they keep putting mayo on his burgers, I can relate.
And do you know that at KFC they don't give you mashed potatoes well at least in BC.

Poutine are cheese curds on fries smothered in gravy.

It takes about a month off your life when you eat it.

What are cheese curds? :eek:

Seriously, how many calories/fat/grease are in a helping of Poutine?

We used to have a salad at TGI Fridays (back when I worked there, not sure if they still have it) called a Cajin Fried Chicken Salad. It was a HUGE salad with cajin fried chicken strips on top of a bed of lettuce with cheese, eggs, etc. Then it came with breadsticks and a HUGE cup of hot bacon mustard dressing on the side.

We called it the "Heart Attack Salad."

We used to have a salad at TGI Fridays (back when I worked there, not sure if they still have it) called a Cajin Fried Chicken Salad. It was a HUGE salad with cajin fried chicken strips on top of a bed of lettuce with cheese, eggs, etc. Then it came with breadsticks and a HUGE cup of hot bacon mustard dressing on the side.

kind of like the bloomin onion! and I wonder if cheese curd is like cottage cheese

I didn't go to Friday's much but I usually ordered that salad when I did! lol

I'm not a very big fan of Mexican food to begin with but I can't stand Taco Bell. I'm not sure it's actually intended for human consumption. :tongue:

I'm not a very big fan of Mexican food to begin with but I can't stand Taco Bell. I'm not sure it's actually intended for human consumption. :tongue:
I just ate some Taco Bell twenty minutes ago and it was great!:eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back