Taco Bell Must Put Crack In Their Beefy Crunch Burritos

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
taco-bell-beefy-crunch-frito-lay-burrito.jpg

Beefy Crunch Burritos. I love those things. They're cheap and they taste great, especially if you smother them with those packets of hot sauce. It looks like a San Antonio resident loved em so much that after he discovered the price had gone up 50% he started busting caps in the joint.

Here's an indication of the problem. He ordered seven. I can handle three on a good day, but seven?

Jesus, he's hooked. Probably weighs over 300 lbs too.

Now I love me some Taco Bell, but if the price goes up too high there's always McDonalds.

It's amazing that you can get so much for under $2.50, but if the price goes out of the $3 range I'll begin thinking about something else to eat for lunch, much as it pains me. I can resist the DT's of TB withdrawal and go down the road. Maybe some Colonel Sanders would be tasty.

San Antonio man driven to shooting spree because of inflation

* March 22nd, 2011 11:11 am ET

A San Antonio man who went on a shooting rampage because of inflation when he discovered the price of his Taco Bell order went up recently, was arrested on March 21st and charged with three counts of attempted captial murder.

The shooter, whose name has yet to be disclosed by police, became outraged after ordering seven beefy crunch burritos from a taco bell, and discovered that the price had risen 50% since his last purchase. The first shooting incident occurred when he took an airgun and fired at an employee of the Taco Bell restaurant, and then later, the culprit fired several rounds from an automatic rifle at police when they attempted to arrest him while barricaded in a hotel room. https://www.examiner.com/finance-ex...driven-to-shooting-spree-because-of-inflation

49 cent tacos still at Del Taco. Beats eating cat food before my end of the month pension check arrives. On second thought..........

If they are so darned good why would you need to smother them in hot sauce? Seems to me that it's the sauce that is so good not product itself.

taco-bell-beefy-crunch-frito-lay-burrito.jpg

Beefy Crunch Burritos. I love those things. They're cheap and they taste great, especially if you smother them with those packets of hot sauce. It looks like a San Antonio resident loved em so much that after he discovered the price had gone up 50% he started busting caps in the joint.

Here's an indication of the problem. He ordered seven. I can handle three on a good day, but seven?

Jesus, he's hooked. Probably weighs over 300 lbs too.

Now I love me some Taco Bell, but if the price goes up too high there's always McDonalds.

It's amazing that you can get so much for under $2.50, but if the price goes out of the $3 range I'll begin thinking about something else to eat for lunch, much as it pains me. I can resist the DT's of TB withdrawal and go down the road. Maybe some Colonel Sanders would be tasty.

San Antonio man driven to shooting spree because of inflation

* March 22nd, 2011 11:11 am ET

A San Antonio man who went on a shooting rampage because of inflation when he discovered the price of his Taco Bell order went up recently, was arrested on March 21st and charged with three counts of attempted captial murder.

The shooter, whose name has yet to be disclosed by police, became outraged after ordering seven beefy crunch burritos from a taco bell, and discovered that the price had risen 50% since his last purchase. The first shooting incident occurred when he took an airgun and fired at an employee of the Taco Bell restaurant, and then later, the culprit fired several rounds from an automatic rifle at police when they attempted to arrest him while barricaded in a hotel room. https://www.examiner.com/finance-ex...driven-to-shooting-spree-because-of-inflation
Maybe this incident supports the theory that people who consume meat from factory farms absorb the fear hormones which are elevated in mistreated animals and thus develop violent tendancies?

That's what makes them crunchy. You don't see a shell there do you?

It's got little Cayenne-pepper covered corn-chips in it. They make it crunchy.

After a couple of those I usually go into a food coma and can't work till I get a 15 min power-nap. Sometimes I nap while sitting up at the lunch table.

If they are so darned good why would you need to smother them in hot sauce? Seems to me that it's the sauce that is so good not product itself.

Try putting that sauce on a turd and tell me what you think then.

I like really spicy food. I hated it when Doritoes discontinued their Fiery Habanero chips.

I like really spicy food. I hated it when Doritoes discontinued their Fiery Habanero chips.

My, My pretty touchy about it huh? I like their tacos and I like the sauce. I'm saying that the tacos are not all that good with out the sauce Mud.

"Taco Bell Must Put Crack In Their Beefy Crunch Burritos ."

The only way a person could possibly know this is if they were a crack addict.

My, My pretty touchy about it huh? I like their tacos and I like the sauce. I'm saying that the tacos are not all that good with out the sauce Mud.

Not touchy at all. I just like to get to the point.

I've never been to Taco Bell but I've had really good Mecican food. I'd bet TB doesn't even come close.

Yuck.

I've never been to Taco Bell but I've had really good Mecican food. I'd bet TB doesn't even come close.

Yuck.

Sometimes it's tough to come up with $6 every time you get hungry. A 99 cent burrito is much more affordable. It's tough to find fast-food that is reasonably nutritional and filling for under a dollar.

I don't wanna sound like a bleeding-heart liberal, but Taco Bell feeds the poor. Cut em some slack.

Yuck.

Sometimes it's tough to come up with $6 every time you get hungry. A 99 cent burrito is much more affordable. It's tough to find fast-food that is reasonably nutritional and filling for under a dollar.

I don't wanna sound like a bleeding-heart liberal, but Taco Bell feeds the poor. Cut em some slack.

Buy an apple instead. That stuff is full of salt and fat, it'll kill ya.

Yuck.

Buy an apple instead. That stuff is full of salt and fat, it'll kill ya.

Apples have zero protein and very few carbs in them. When you're starving you need protein and carbs.

The level of fat is much lower then the amount you'd get in a sit-down meal at a French restaurant. And salt is not quite the demon you make it out to be.

I would avoid sodas because they are much worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back