Taco Bell employee fired for refusing to take order from customer who doesn't speak Spanish

I'd be in favor of a Constitutional Amendment, federal law, state law or local ordinance that provided life imprisonment for anyone who employs a telephone robot that says "to continue in English press one" --- where it just said that IN FUCKING ENGLISH. :banghead:

I can't remember where I called, but one time I called and the automated recording answered the phone and it said "to continue in English, do nothing, this is the United States we speak English here." I was like DAYUM.

What the fuck is a "National Language Amendment"?
constitutional amendment designating english as our national language

And that would do ---------------------- what?
Allow Americans to order their food.

"Food" is not the topic here. If you'll read the OP we're talking about a Taco Bell. I believe that's a phone company; it sure ain't "food".

In any case there's no way a Constitutional Amendment would "allow Americans to order their food". Diga me Tonta, how did the Eighteenth Amendment "allow" Americans an alcohol-free society?

"Food" is not the topic here. If you'll read the OP we're talking about a Taco Bell. I believe that's a phone company; it sure ain't "food".

In any case there's no way a Constitutional Amendment would "allow Americans to order their food". Diga me Tonta, how did the Eighteenth Amendment "allow" Americans an alcohol-free society?
A black American woman was refused service for speaking English, bigot boy.

Let me guess.

She was from "Haiti". Amirite?

Let me guess.

Which part of American is foreign to you, bigot boy.

I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that there is more to the story and/or a history with this particular customer. No way she doesn’t know enough English to give her a quesadilla. I mean come the fuck on, man. lol

I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that there is more to the story and/or a history with this particular customer. No way she doesn’t know enough English to give her a quesadilla. I mean come the fuck on, man. lol
There is video of the encounter.

I am very familiar with Hialeah. No one speaks English there, from doctors to Taco Bell employees. Son Cubanos.

Let me guess.

Which part of "Constitutional Amendment" is foreign to you, Marie Laveau?

Let me guess.

I asked you first. :)

Let me guess.

Nope. I actually asked first. Post TWO.

Let me guess.

Nope. I actually asked first. Post TWO.
Look, Xina. Senility has overcome you. Go kill another one of your dogs. Stay away from ashes jewelry.

Forum List

Back