taboola ads new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I just hate it ck - I have banners on the side and at the bottom :( :( :(

So now I am back on my ipad and the ads are all boobs and ads that include women's nipples. Has kitty taken over the forum? I may have to quit this place. Was that the goal?

Sounds like the full set, pun intended, I got yesterday. Today, only 1 or 2 at a time. I hope ck comes up with a solution soon. I have a feeling that more are a little annoyed over it than just us.
And adblock plus will not work right with my tablet. I don't mind legitimate retail ads, but these are just annoying. And I love this place...
So now I am back on my ipad and the ads are all boobs and ads that include women's nipples. Has kitty taken over the forum? I may have to quit this place. Was that the goal?

Sweater puppies? Apparently USMB is trying to discourage women from posting here.

At first I thought it was my computer, I couldnt imagine such ads being allowed by this site, but I switched laptops and same thing.

Right now I'm looking at one titled 15 female athletes you would leave your gilfriiend for. Well, right now I'm calling it 15 ads I would leave USMB over. I don't want this crap on my screen.

SOBs better find me a girlfriend or I'm suing for false advertising.

Several of the ads are just plain sexist. See you guys when this is gone. I can't have this at work.

Yeah...the ads suck. It sucks even more when the site claims you clicked on an ad and takes it to you a different site. Funny...if you click on a link by a poster, it directs you to a new window and asks permission . For the ads, you don't even have to click on one...it just takes you from USMB to other sites...some of suspect quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back