Tabletalk

I have no evidence that there is one and I have no evidence that there is not one. So, all I have is a belief that God exists.

So do you live you life acordingly ?

I think its a myth that anyone lives their life accordingly. I think there are people who sincerely try and fall short, there are people who dont care, there are people who dont know how they should live. But few life their lives well.

That would all depend on what God wanted, no ?

I have no evidence that there is one and I have no evidence that there is not one. So, all I have is a belief that God exists.

So do you live you life acordingly ?
Accordingly to what my understanding of what God wants, I try. I also accept that I am human. My thinking that I will be perfect in that arena is not only unrealistic but beyond conceit because the only perfection is God, as I believe.

first u answer the question...i dont care what some1 thinks that google is God....im asking YOU whether or not u think there is a God...simple question...yes or no?

Define God is highly important!!

Is it a supernatural being that guides the cosmos through its own desires?

Is it the totality of existance?

Is it nature?

Is it a man that has performed great deeds?

Is it conscious?

Is it alive?

Finally, once you come to deciding what God is(point one in this case), What does it want from us??Does it even care about us? How would we know since God rarely speak any man made language. Let alone, God rarely speak to us as a group. Is God illiterate? Is God Mute? Do God hear you when you call out to him? How would you know?

Last edited:
The God of all Gods....the maker of heaven and earth and the universe....who was crucified...and buried and rose again...who died for our sins that we may one day spend eternity in heaven with him.......THAT God....so i ask u again....r u an atheist?!

I'm just going to assume most people are fully confident on their own worldview to even touch this subject.

Forum List

Back