Tabletalk

I will never pretend to know one way or the other, but I believe that there is something greater than us involved in the universe and that science is their tool. If the power greater than us wishes us anything it would be like any parent, to become better than even they are. ;)

yes.....yes there is......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCIsHtFAj0]YouTube - Kiss - God of Thunder[/ame]

I will never pretend to know one way or the other, but I believe that there is something greater than us involved in the universe and that science is their tool. If the power greater than us wishes us anything it would be like any parent, to become better than even they are. ;)

sooooooo....yes? or no?

sooooooo....yes? or no?

By scientific definition, the would be a yes.

i shouldve known (setarcos) that when asked a direct question that not only could u not provide an answer but u give more of ur sarcastic, demeaning spin.

Yes. I believe strongly in God. I'm not the best christian in the world but then again, christians are not perfect - just forgiven.

Last edited:
why dont you just answer the question setercos? you've never been one to keep your mouth shut, unless ofcourse it concerns your world view :confused:

Yes. God the spiritual being that created the heavens and the earth is very real. Although there are those that will not believe that. That is why they live outside the gate.

I can tell you that I know there is a God because He has revealed Himself to me at various times through the Holy Spirit. I've seen miracles. I've been miraculously healed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

But the beauty of the Gospel is that no one has to take my own word for it, they can find out for themselves by going to the Lord and learning from Him directly. It's very humbling to know the Creator of the universe loves all His children enough to teach us. I just hope someday many more people take advantage of this gift.

I have no evidence that there is one and I have no evidence that there is not one. So, all I have is a belief that God exists.

So do you live you life acordingly ?

I think its a myth that anyone lives their life accordingly. I think there are people who sincerely try and fall short, there are people who dont care, there are people who dont know how they should live. But few life their lives well.

Forum List

Back