T-Trump

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello,
I did not know where to put this creation that i made after talking about the fact that Trump as small hands.

At a another thread Some people
flake-2029377__340.png
that really don't like him call him T-Rump

Trump-dinosaur-2.jpg

Voilà, my creation T-TRUMP !
image remerciements.gif

Aleksandar Popov_zps4ookuz88.jpg

Hate to tell ya Dalia, that while yes, one of his main features is his small hands, but you are missing one large detail.

You need to put a dead Garfield on top of the head.

bad news dalia,I like you was hoping trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and israel and he did have good intentions in the beginning of doing just that but the ast couple of weeks he has flip flopped.he has sold his soul to evil and is now serving the elite as every president since LBJ has done.He recently said on radio just today that he the dictater of china is a good man and he has broken off relations with russia as well. I knew it was too good to be true,that he would sell out and make a deal with the devil.had he not caved in,he knew they would assassinate him as well so he sold americans out.

yesterday, Trump changed his mind on:

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

I voted for an agent of change. Not a president who was going to change his positions.

Last edited:
Hate to tell ya Dalia, that while yes, one of his main features is his small hands, but you are missing one large detail.

It is true that my T-Trump is missing is hair...

Voilà pour vous MR,
Copie de Aleksandar Popov_zps4ookuz88.jpg

bad news dalia,I like you was hoping trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and israel and he did have good intentions in the beginning of doing just that but the ast couple of weeks he has flip flopped.he has sold his soul to evil and is now serving the elite as every president since LBJ has done.He recently said on radio just today that he the dictater of china is a good man and he has broken off relations with russia as well. I knew it was too good to be true,that he would sell out and make a deal with the devil.had he not caved in,he knew they would assassinate him as well so he sold americans out.

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

I voted for an agent of change. Not a president who was going to change his positions.

Hello LA RAM FAN, i am not over there in America but i follow what is going on by CNN , he just arrive to the white house and everyone know that CNN hates Trump, true that they are risky thing going right now, i hope for you guy's that it will work because after Obama something have to change

Voilà pour vous MR,
View attachment 121731

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

Hello LA RAM FAN, i am not over there in America but i follow what is going on by CNN , he just arrive to the white house and everyone know that CNN hates Trump, true that they are risky thing going right now, i hope for you guy's that it will work because after Obama something have to change

i think that was all just an act by the media so they could fool people into thinking trump is different but he is not,he just said on radio today that the communist dictater of china is a good man and he likes him and has cut off relations with russia who IS seeking world peace.

Voilà pour vous MR,
View attachment 121731

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

i think that is just part of the pan for CNN to SAY they hate trump to fool people into thinking he is for us,he is not following through and flip flopping on many of the things he said he was going to do so that is enough proof right there he is not for the people and no different than all the presidents we have had since LBJ all the way to Obama. He said today on radio that he likes the chinese dictater.that enough right there for me that he is a sellout.plus he hugged obama. I knew obama was no different than bush when he hugged him,well i said if trump does that with obama then he is no different,well i was right,he IS no different than obama or bush.

is the leader of YOUR country evil like obama and bush by chance?

Voilà pour vous MR,
View attachment 121731

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

i think that was all just an act by the media so they could fool people into thinking trump is different but he is not,he just said on radio today that the communist dictater of china is a good man and he likes him and has cut off relations with russia who IS seeking world peace.

I remember from the beginning of my arrival at the forum you said that people would be fooled by Trump. I think it reacts quick to the threat of ISIS and he as not fulfilled some of its promises as the wall, such as stopping some countries that want to come to the United States and Obamacare which has not been changed.
And now putin that is a disappointment in my opinion, Putin should choose the US instead of obstinate to protected ASSAD.
From the beginning he did not have to go to support the dictator who is ASSAD but Obama to let it be and now the tensions are real between you and Russia.
And what about North Korea, threats are everywhere.

Voilà pour vous MR,
View attachment 121731

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

i think that is just part of the pan for CNN to SAY they hate trump to fool people into thinking he is for us,he is not following through and flip flopping on many of the things he said he was going to do so that is enough proof right there he is not for the people and no different than all the presidents we have had since LBJ all the way to Obama. He said today on radio that he likes the chinese dictater.that enough right there for me that he is a sellout.plus he hugged obama. I knew obama was no different than bush when he hugged him,well i said if trump does that with obama then he is no different,well i was right,he IS no different than obama or bush.

is the leader of YOUR country evil like obama and bush by chance?
They are liviing in a world that belong to politicians, we vote for them according to their program which seems to say nothing to them, here in France left / right is no difference.
LA RAM FAN , President Hollande did not keep is promises he is very unpopular, only 17 ¨% favorable

Voilà pour vous MR,
View attachment 121731

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

I remember from the beginning of my arrival at the forum you said that people would be fooled by Trump. I think it reacts quick to the threat of ISIS and he as not fulfilled some of its promises as the wall, such as stopping some countries that want to come to the United States and Obamacare which has not been changed.
And now putin that is a disappointment in my opinion, Putin should choose the US instead of obstinate to protected ASSAD.
From the beginning he did not have to go to support the dictator who is ASSAD but Obama to let it be and now the tensions are real between you and Russia.

cant agree with you that Putin should choose united states over ASSAD.ASSAD is not evil as the media portrays him to be.same as gadhifi was not evil like they made him out to be.the media has made up outright lies that assad has chemical weapons which there is no evidence of so they can invade syria,they want to to topple syria because they are one of just a few countires that have gotten off the dollar which angers the bankers.bankers are the ones that are always starting wars,every major war we have had was started by them. that was why they killed JFK cause he was trying to do the same thing russia has done,get off the dollar and go to silver. trump has connections to the zionists of Israel,he is a sellout as i said he would be.

i wanted to be wrong about trump but i wasnt.

Voilà pour vous MR,
View attachment 121731

NATO
China
Yellen
Interest rates
Ex-Im Bank
The debt
His lobbying ban
The military

1 day. Just sayin

cant agree with you that Putin should choose united states over ASSAD.ASSAD is not evil as the media portrays him to be.same as gadhifi was not evil like they made him out to be.the media has made up outright lies that assad has chemical weapons which there is no evidence of so they can invade syria,they want to to topple syria because they are one of just a few countires that have gotten off the dollar which angers the bankers.bankers are the ones that are always starting wars,every major war we have had was started by them. that was why they killed JFK cause he was trying to do the same thing russia has done,get off the dollar and go to silver. trump has connections to the zionists of Israel,he is a sellout as i said he would be.

i wanted to be wrong about trump but i wasnt.
LA RAM FAN, It is not a choir boy either ASSAD, the Syrian people do not want him, we had Spring Revolution a few years ago and everyone agreed, but no one seems to even see the Suffering of the Syrian people.
Putin does not have to mingle with what's going on down there like Trump, I do not see why Putin could have gone there and not Trump with his army.
I think that it is the Syrian people who should be freed without thinking about anything else.
France was liberated by the Americans so why not the Syrians?

LA RAM FAN, I understand that Americans do not want to paid more for costly wars

07102013_US_Soldiers_Afghanistan_article.jpg

September12, 2016
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost U.S. taxpayers nearly $5 trillion so far, and that total could rise even higher in the years to come, according to new calculations released by independent researchers late last week.

Report: Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan cost almost $5 trillion so far

In France we also pay for Europe, nothing compare to you but France loses much since the Euro, Germany is winning and does not commit to anything, she has benefited from the Euro on any rank.
It is the Syrian children who pay the most, they are innocent left to themselves in the streets of Syria without roof in a destruction because of war and this view is unbearable, the world must do something for those children.

Forum List

Back