T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

Those NBC and HuffPo nutters should scare the sheet out of everyone. Talk about bizarre wingy hate mongering? Nothing can be worse than what i see on NBC and HuffPo. These nutters actually routinely attack the children of politicians they disagree with. Can't get get any lower than that in my opinion. So far i really do have to call Bullshit on the Left/Democrats on their civility preaching. I'm just not seeing civility coming from them.

Is this a civil post, Libo?

Those NBC and HuffPo nutters should scare everyone. Talk about bizarre wingy hate mongering? Nothing can be worse than what i see on NBC and HuffPo. These nutters actually routinely attack the children of politicians they disagree with. Can't get get any lower than that in my opinion. So far i really do have to call Bullshit on the Left/Democrats on their civility preaching. I'm just not seeing civility coming from them.

Well now that we know that the shooter was a "911 Truther" and hated Bush, so in other words, one of them,
the Left needs to find a new "target" on the Right for the hate.
:lol:

So...you are now saying the shooter was a Lefty?

Those NBC and HuffPo nutters should scare everyone. Talk about bizarre wingy hate mongering? Nothing can be worse than what i see on NBC and HuffPo. These nutters actually routinely attack the children of politicians they disagree with. Can't get get any lower than that in my opinion. So far i really do have to call Bullshit on the Left/Democrats on their civility preaching. I'm just not seeing civility coming from them.

Well now that we know that the shooter was a "911 Truther" and hated Bush, so in other words, one of them,

He could have been right handed
:eusa_angel:

Yes, unless People who are 911 Truthers and Hate Bush are from the Right now?

Really, he almost sounds like he could be part of Papa Obama's administration.

Thanks for reminding me!

Van Jones, he was a 911 Truther and hated Bush too, didn't he?
:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for reminding me!

I don't know who Van Jones is.

Even Dick Cheney of all people praised the president for his handling of this tragic event,

so that ought to tell you how far out on the anti-Obama limb you have to be to for shit like this thread.

The thread was about t shirts. My comments have been direct to that for the most part.

And it's been proven repeatedly that they were neither partisan, nor Democratic, nor Obama ordered, or any such thing.

So try to move on.

Even Dick Cheney of all people praised the president for his handling of this tragic event,

so that ought to tell you how far out on the anti-Obama limb you have to be to for shit like this thread.

Most people here, myself included, gave him credit for his word, they were four days overdue, nonetheless...

Cheney huh,, boy

You can tell the left is hurting when they have to pull out the "Cheney" card

Sure Cheney had kind words about the speech, anybody show him the shirt?

Idiot.

Thanks for reminding me!

Loughner is anti-government. What liberals are anti-government?

Thanks for reminding me!

A. Antiwar protestors
B. Marijuana supporters
C. All of them when Conservatives are in power.
D. Gun control advocates.
E. All of the above.

Thanks for reminding me!

The same ones that are anti-Free market

Who paid for them? That will give a clue about their political nature.

Given the political nature of the event, many questioned how it was set up and, specifically, whether the White House was involved in the t-shirt controversy. Being the curious folk we are, Judicial Watch filed a public records request with the University of Arizona asking for the following information:

1. Any and all communications, contracts or correspondence between the University of Arizona and The White House concerning, regarding or relating to T-shirts bearing the logo “Together We Thrive: Tucson & America,” distributed to attendees at the January 12, 2011, memorial service for the victims of the January 8, 2011, Tucson shooting, held in the McKale Center on the campus of the University of Arizona.
2. Any and all records concerning costs associated with T-shirts bearing the logo “Together We Thrive: Tucson & America,” distributed to attendees at the January 12, 2011, memorial service for the victims of the January 8, 2011, Tucson shooting, held in the McKale Center on the campus of the University of Arizona.

Well, just yesterday (January 20), the University told us it had no documents responsive to our first request. And it gave us one document responsive to our second request showing that the t-shirts cost the University of Arizona $60,885.

JW Battles Tuition Benefits for Illegal Aliens | Judicial Watch

Most likely it was the school's idea, but I'm sure they ran it by the WH. Anyone with half a brain might have suggested it was improper. But I guess impropriety is the name of the game in Washinton these days.

Thanks for reminding me!

The same ones that are anti-Free market

That makes no sense whatsoever. Someone who is anti-free market wants the market regulated;
the government regulates markets, therefore someone who is anti-free market can't be anti-government.

Thanks for reminding me!

A. Antiwar protestors
B. Marijuana supporters
C. All of them when Conservatives are in power.
D. Gun control advocates.
E. All of the above.

Someone who wants the GOVERNMENT to exert more control over guns is anti-government?

Please stop talking.

Forum List

Back