T-party slinging mud andslime

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

T-PARTY SLINGING MUD AND SLIME.

When the T-Party was slinging mud and slime at Obama, spitting on black congressman and calling black Congressman a ******, the GOP did not call them down on it, but joined in. Calling Obama a murderer because he supports a woman’s right to chose and even calling him a murderer for allowing contraceptives for woman by their insurance company. The minute an ad comes out, with no Obama connections, accusing Romney’s association with Bain a accomplice to murder, all hell break loose and the right wing media and the GOP goes wild with rage. Right wing media,T-Party and GOP has been sliming Obama from day one.

"IF YOU LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES, DON'T THROW STONES."
"LIE DOWN WITH DOGS, AND YOU GET FLEAS."

Last edited:

When the T-Party was slinging mud and slime at Obama, spitting on black congressman and calling black Congressman a ******, the GOP did not call them down on it, but joined in. Calling Obama a murderer because he supports a woman’s right to chose and even calling him a murderer for allowing contraceptives for woman by their insurance company. The minute an ad comes out, with no Obama connections, accusing Romney’s association with Bain a accomplice to murder, all hell break loose and the right wing media and the GOP goes wild with rage. Right wing media,T-Party and GOP has been sliming Obama from day one.

“If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas.”

“If you live in glass houses, don’t throw stones.”
People tend to get a tad upset when people lie out their asses to defame them.

Good job. :thup:

Donald Trump leaves a trail of slime every where he goes. How can one so successful be so incredible stupid? Attention. No one fucking cares other wise about the blow fish.

“If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas.”

“If you live in glass houses, don’t throw stones.”

Hey, dumbbell, far as I know there's still that $100k offer out there for video confirming the spitting and ****** accusations. There were plenty of people there that day so no shortage of camera phones as is so common this day in age. Yet either no one bothered to film the alleged incidents, or did but just not interested in picking a free huge chunk of change.

Good Lord, sometimes I think you and the other idiot Truthmatters are joined at the hip.

I for one am glad the democratic party is finally showing some backbone. From Willie Horton, to the Swift boat attacks proggressives never seemed to want to get as down and dirty as the GOP. I am happy to see they finally are getting a backbone by standing up to these shitheels.

More LIES and SLIME, from the experts in LIES and SLIME, the liberal left.

I for one am glad the democratic party is finally showing some backbone. From Willie Horton, to the Swift boat attacks proggressives never seemed to want to get as down and dirty as the GOP. I am happy to see they finally are getting a backbone by standing up to these shitheels.

Except that the swiftboaters served with Kerry so they have facts you don't.

Now tell me again the story about how Romney killed some woman

Except that the swiftboaters served with Kerry so they have facts you don't.

Now tell me again the story about how Romney killed some woman

The guys on his boat were against Kerry? News to me.

You consider Harry Reid some sort of man ?

You consider Harry Reid some sort of man ?

He could probably box your ears in.

When the T-Party was slinging mud and slime at Obama, spitting on black congressman and calling black Congressman a ******
, the GOP did not call them down on it, but joined in. Calling Obama a murderer because he supports a woman’s right to chose and even calling him a murderer for allowing contraceptives for woman by their insurance company. The minute an ad comes out, with no Obama connections, accusing Romney’s association with Bain a accomplice to murder, all hell break loose and the right wing media and the GOP goes wild with rage. Right wing media,T-Party and GOP has been sliming Obama from day one.

stop lying...none of that happened...why would you take a politician's side over your fellow Americans?

Forum List

Back