T Party.....Keep On Keeping On

They don't care about our welfare, but if they can convince us that the only way we can win is to move left, there really is no reason to keep fighting.

The last 2 candidates have both been known as able to compromise with the left. All that really means is the country only goes to hell in a handbasket half as fast. Progressives still eventually get it all.
I have some news for the GOP: Moderates will not win.
The Democrats know that. Look back at the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. The DNC and the complicit Press destroyed every viable Conservative. You might as well say that MSNBC picked our nominees.
In 2008 we heard the press slobber all over the "Maverick". we heard how he was able to "reach across the aisle" to "compromise" Yeah, and once they convinced the easily led to nominate someone as exciting as a sawdust sandwich, the savaged him.

Bottom line, GOP. Don't let the opposition choose your candidate. They are not on your side.

Don't ever worry about the GOP. They've completely gerrymandered five states so that even with the Democrats getting a million and a half votes more in the states their candidates were elected anyway. Now guess what? Three of the states with Republican governors are on a mission to divide up their states the same way for the presidential elections. In other words....if they manage to overcome your efforts to keep them away from the polls on election day figure out a way to fuck them anyway.

They honestly believe they can pull off shit like that. I have news for them....the electorate might not be rocket scientists but they're a damn site smarter than to fall for that kind of bullshit. Look for it to show up in the supreme court if they continue to try and screw folks.
And that never happened in a blue state?

Time to up your Namenda dosage there, young fella.

It's the first time in the nation's history that a political party tried to apply gerrymandered congressional districts to the electoral college votes and you can bet your ass if the efforts continue it will end up in the supreme court.

I have an excellent memory not that anybody would need one to kick the shit out of Republicans at this forum. You've lost four of the last six presidential elections and if you all continue on the present path you may never win another.

Don't ever worry about the GOP. They've completely gerrymandered five states so that even with the Democrats getting a million and a half votes more in the states their candidates were elected anyway. Now guess what? Three of the states with Republican governors are on a mission to divide up their states the same way for the presidential elections. In other words....if they manage to overcome your efforts to keep them away from the polls on election day figure out a way to fuck them anyway.

They honestly believe they can pull off shit like that. I have news for them....the electorate might not be rocket scientists but they're a damn site smarter than to fall for that kind of bullshit. Look for it to show up in the supreme court if they continue to try and screw folks.
And that never happened in a blue state?

Time to up your Namenda dosage there, young fella.

It's the first time in the nation's history that a political party tried to apply gerrymandered congressional districts to the electoral college votes and you can bet your ass if the efforts continue it will end up in the supreme court.

I have an excellent memory not that anybody would need one to kick the shit out of Republicans at this forum. You've lost four of the last six presidential elections and if you all continue on the present path you may never win another.

So let me see if I can sift through your "logic". You are getting your ass handed to you but it's actually a win for you because the GOP lost elections?

Forum List

Back