T-party activist kills...

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
T-party activist kills-----kills self.

SALT LAKE CITY (Reuters) - A Utah Tea Party activist and Republican fundraiser charged with more than two dozen felony counts of rape and sexual assault has died from an apparent suicide just four days after he was freed from jail on bail, his attorney said on Wednesday.

✄snip>

The cabin was the site of Peterson's annual Rocky Mountain Conservative BBQ - an annual summer fundraiser initiated in 2010 for Republican Party luminaries, including presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Utah Senator Orrin Hatch and the state's governor, Gary Herbert.

Peterson was arrested in July and charged by Salt Lake County prosecutors with 25 counts sexual abuse, assault, rape, sodomy and kidnapping. The charges stem from allegations that Peterson had attacked four women he met through an online dating site for Mormons or at church-related events.

✄snip>

Wow... This is pure desperation. I suppose you think an OWS supporter, or Democrat hasn't done something similar? You loons are really imploding!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Is tjvh backing NAMBLA Republicans? Please, straighten out things.

Do people here support Conservative rapists? Is it god's plan?

I would really like you to point out where I supported anything in my previous post. My point was people in every political affiliation commit crimes dumb ass. That is why the OP is so fucking ridiculous. You really should not post while you've been drinking 40's of St. Ides numbskull.

I would really like you to point out where I supported anything in my previous post. My point was people in every political affiliation commit crimes dumb ass. That is why the OP is so fucking ridiculous. You really should not post while you've been drinking 40's of St. Ides numbskull.

wow! assaulting somebody's character because they disagree with you?

fuck off nitwit

wow! assaulting somebody's character because they disagree with you?

fuck off nitwit

That is your modus operandi. :lol:

Personally, I prefer to align myself with President Obama who exudes class and is above the common disrespect that has been the focus of those who cannot stand the fact that HE is residing in the White House instead of them. Some things are so transparent....................

Every man's death diminishes me...

But sometimes being diminished is just nature taking it's course

Yep, Mitt Romney's pal, Greg Peterson, should be added to the Darwin Awards list.

Rather than facing the music for his sexual abuse, assault, rape, sodomy and kidnapping involving 5 different women the Republican coward blows his fucking brains out -- definite candidate for a Darwin Award and-----and the gene pool seems cleaner without him.

The cabin was the site of Peterson's annual Rocky Mountain Conservative BBQ - an annual summer fundraiser initiated in 2010 for Republican Party luminaries, including presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Utah Senator Orrin Hatch and the state's governor, Gary Herbert.

Personally, I prefer to align myself with President Obama who exudes class and is above the common disrespect that has been the focus of those who cannot stand the fact that HE is residing in the White House instead of them. Some things are so transparent....................

Yep, some things are transaprent, but it damn sure ain't Maobama. Why is it you suppose he's passing on Trump's offer, what is he hiding?

To insure Domestic Tranquility we might have to outsource our Progressives, relocate them to a country more to their liking

Yep, some things are transaprent, but it damn sure ain't Maobama. Why is it you suppose he's passing on Trump's offer, what is he hiding?

Sorry, but Trump was stupid to pull that shit.

Yep, Mitt Romney's pal, Greg Peterson, should be added to the Darwin Awards list.

Rather than facing the music for his sexual abuse, assault, rape, sodomy and kidnapping involving 5 different women the Republican coward blows his fucking brains out -- definite candidate for a Darwin Award and-----and the gene pool seems cleaner without him.

Or you could say he practiced what he preached, you gotta admit he saved the tax payers in Utah a butt load of money. I'll never excuse his crimes, but it would be nice if more criminals were as considerate to save the public the cost of a trial and a jail cell.

By drawing attention to some big names who were his "pals", one can only conclude you mean to imply that these people held the women down while Peterson raped them.

Sorry, but Trump was stupid to pull that shit.

His timing could have been better, but he's trying to force the MSM to cover Maobama's lack of promised transparancy. He knew Maobama has already spent millions keep his records secret and there was no way he would release them. My question still holds, what is Maobama hidning?

Yeah, and other things from other folks are just plain stupid. Take your post for example...

By drawing attention to some big names who were his "pals", one can only conclude you mean to imply that these people held the women down while Peterson raped them.

They try to imply some guilt by association but if you reverse the situation and point out some of Maobama's associations with terriorist and communist they run to his defense. Just enforces their hypocracy.

Well, the case never went to trial for one thing. Second, he killed himself, so if he is guilty justice is served. Whats the big deal ?But since we are counting,-

Jackie Barcliff: Occupy Wall Street protester charged with two rapes.

Metro - Jackie Barcliff: Occupy Wall Street protester charged with two rapes

Cops bust OWS protester charged in South Street Seaport rape

Cops arrested the Occupy Wall Street protester wanted for allegedly raping a 56-year-old woman at the South Street Seaport and throwing her over a second-story railing last Monday.

Jackie Barcliff, 44, turned himself in yesterday afternoon and was arrested and charged with rape and attempted murder for the Sept. 10 attack, which left his victim with a shattered pelvis.

The homeless man, who told his victim his name was Bless, was also charged with the rape of a 14-year-old girl last August in Manhattan.

Cops bust Occupy Wall Street protester wanted for 'raping' 56-year-old woman at South Street Seaport, throwing her over railing - NYPOST.com

Cops arrested the Occupy Wall Street protester wanted for allegedly raping a 56-year-old woman at the South Street Seaport and throwing her over a second-story railing last Monday.

Jackie Barcliff, 44, turned himself in yesterday afternoon and was arrested and charged with rape and attempted murder for the Sept. 10 attack, which left his victim with a shattered pelvis.

Yeah, you lib's are SOOO much better.

Forum List

Back