T D Jakes Net Worth $140 Million

If only Jesus were actually real (and all-powerful, and all-loving as advertised), then of course he'd be caring and powerful enough to have told us in the last 2000 years, with a court-room level of evidence of course, which religion (Catholicism, Protestantism, etc.) is the one true religion - since obviously one or both of them are wrong since they often say contradictory things.

We'd do that because we believe "love people, equally".
Well if you have never met Jesus face to face then you cannot know if He is real or not.

And to assume either way is a fallacy of argument from ignorance.

In the meantime ignorance gives you the freedom to do whatever you please without fearing the consequences of Jesus.

In order to hedge your bets I always strongly suggest everyone read Chapter 25 of Matthew were Jesus explains WHO exactly gets to go to heaven.

It is just like St. James says -- you need good works.

It is unlike what St. Paul has been interpreted by many Protestants to have said -- that you do not.

I've never met you face to face. Does that mean I don't know you are real?

There are a lot of people I've never met face to face , yet I know they are real. My grandfather, for example, died prior to my birth, but I know He is real. After all, I wouldn't be here without Him.

We can know Christ. Not just know about Him but actually know Him. In fact in His great prayer in the garden Jesus stated that Eternal Life is to know God and Him. Unless you know Christ you are not saved.

So how so you know Him?

Ask and ye shall receive
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and it shall be given unto Him

How does a servant know a master He has never served? Do His will and you will know the truth of whether it's of God or not.

The Scriptures go on and on teaching us how to come to know God. And then How to become like Him.

Not sure why Moses (Moshe in Hebrew) chose the snake to make talking in his story for the Hebrews.

Maybe it was a practical joke to see if they would believe anything he told them ?!

Could have been.

It was because pharaoh walked around wearing a serpent on his head.

To teach little Hebrew children that religious deceivers, the highest form of human life in Egypt, was the lowest form of human life in the kingdom of God.

upload_2017-4-25_7-5-1.png
upload_2017-4-25_7-7-44.png
upload_2017-4-25_7-5-25.png

Last edited:
th

My first thought was did he speak out against homos or something? Then I heard he's a strong advocate of no sex before marriage no matter how nice the booty is. Making millions from that philosophy must be why the libbies are riled up.

Forum List

Back