CDZ Systemic racism is not the problem, fatherless homes are the problem...

Iceland has sky high out of wedlock births too, but rock bottom murder rates.
How come?
Lack of a negroid population?
Your argument seems to point to that... gasp! you are a racist?

Considering the fact that african tribes are matriarchal, and entirely rapist... I guess we know you are a racist now.
What does "entirely rapist" mean?
What the hell do you think it means you evil racist you :)

Larry Elder takes on the lie about systemic racism being the problem for black American problems......he points out fatherless homes causes the problems, not racism...

A great amount of blk Mothers work like a dog at two jobs just to support her kids, Father is not helping in any manner. These are the ones who need help from family and gov agency's. The progressive make it a lifestyle for many of the welfare group and count on them to vote Democrat at every election. This is just plantation slavery minus the work.

Larry Elder takes on the lie about systemic racism being the problem for black American problems......he points out fatherless homes causes the problems, not racism...

Systemic....from Google
  1. 1.
    relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
    "the disease is localized rather than systemic"
    • (of an insecticide, fungicide, or similar substance) entering the plant via the roots or shoots and passing through the tissues.
I DO believe fatherless homes to be a problem. A big one. No need to debate, I agree that part 100%

I do believe there is a problem with racism in some organizations (systems). The one I work for has a small problem with it. Black folks are less likely to get hired but it is not impossible. The last company I work for was similar. Same for the one before that. So I guess I believe there is a problem where white folks in those corporate systems are less likely to hire black folks.

Does it doom blacks to poverty? No. Maybe after affirmative action is taken into account its still maybe 10% more difficult for blacks to get interviews and jobs.

If I stuttered it would be similar in a way I suppose.

BUT, you know how teenagers are all angsty or angry and rebellious? Black teens get information from white teens on how white folks talk about them. This makes some black teens work harder to make it. However, when a some people feel a teacher or boss is out to get them it is easier to sleep in and miss work. People also act like you expect them to.

So it compounds and swirls like water, or lives, going down the drain.

:bsflag::disagree:

Systemic....from Google
  1. 1.
    relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
    "the disease is localized rather than systemic"
    • (of an insecticide, fungicide, or similar substance) entering the plant via the roots or shoots and passing through the tissues.
I DO believe fatherless homes to be a problem. A big one. No need to debate, I agree that part 100%

I do believe there is a problem with racism in some organizations (systems). The one I work for has a small problem with it. Black folks are less likely to get hired but it is not impossible. The last company I work for was similar. Same for the one before that. So I guess I believe there is a problem where white folks in those corporate systems are less likely to hire black folks.

Does it doom blacks to poverty? No. Maybe after affirmative action is taken into account its still maybe 10% more difficult for blacks to get interviews and jobs.

If I stuttered it would be similar in a way I suppose.

BUT, you know how teenagers are all angsty or angry and rebellious? Black teens get information from white teens on how white folks talk about them. This makes some black teens work harder to make it. However, when a some people feel a teacher or boss is out to get them it is easier to sleep in and miss work. People also act like you expect them to.

So it compounds and swirls like water, or lives, going down the drain.

:bsflag::disagree:

What part do you disagree with?

Part of the problem lies with fatherless homes.

There is some racism.

Its is a little harder to function for some when "the man is against them".

To a great extent, fatherless homes are a result of systemic racism. Thanks to racism and greed, more back men are in prison. Until we end for profit prisons, nothing will change.it would be very helpful to declare open season on inbred, impotent, knuckle dragging, trailer thrash garbage white supremacist type racists but we are not yet evolved to that extent.

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back