Syria's WMD

If it is proven that some of Syria's WMD did come from Iraq just before the 2003 invasion, will the "Bush lied people died" left admit they were wrong and that GWB was right?
If they had no nukes or a million nukes it wasn't worth ending and ruining thousands of americans and Iraqi's lives.
That doesn't address the question.
Assuming you are of that ilk, will you make such an admission, or not?

If it is proven that some of Syria's WMD did come from Iraq just before the 2003 invasion, will the "Bush lied people died" left admit they were wrong and that GWB was right?
If they had no nukes or a million nukes it wasn't worth ending and ruining thousands of americans and Iraqi's lives.
That doesn't address the question.
Assuming you are of that ilk, will you make such an admission, or not?

I never said and have never thought Bush lied about Iraq.

It appears that Investors Business Daily did a little investigating and came up with the same premise as I had today. please see:
Many Of Syria's Chemical Weapons May Have Come From Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Investors.com
(excerpt)
In 2006, former Iraqi general Georges Sada, second in command of the Iraqi Air Force who served under Saddam Hussein before he defected, wrote a comprehensive book, "Saddam's Secrets."

It details how the Iraqi Revolutionary Guard moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria in advance of the U.S.-led action to eliminate Hussein's WMD threat.
We can all speculate however, the truth has been there all along, yet people of the Left had to wait for the 'Arab Spring' to be called liars.

Has the Left ever admitted they're wrong? Hell, they still think they won the Civil War and the KKK was the right thing to do.

Last edited:
I was thinking that. There was certainly speculation that he was shipping them to Syria during the Iraq Operation. I doubt we will ever know.

Still dont know why the left prefered the "Bush lied" argument over the "Bush is completely incompetant and is putting you at risk because of it" argument.

I was thinking that. There was certainly speculation that he was shipping them to Syria during the Iraq Operation. I doubt we will ever know.

Still dont know why the left prefered the "Bush lied" argument over the "Bush is completely incompetant and is putting you at risk because of it" argument.
Easy:
As per the norm, they chose irrational partisan hatred over rational thought.

I've always been curious as to what people think happened to the WMD Saddam used during the Iran-Iraq War? The stuff he used even against his own people. During his debrief before his beheading, he admitted to playing cat-and-mouse with the UN inspectors and making them believe that he still had a stockpile ready to deploy. That was to keep Iran at bay of course as he was truly afraid of them. I juuuuuusst happened to be stationed with the Marine Corps' CBIRF (google it, you will be impressed)from 2000 and beyond and know of these and related matters. I sure wish I could comply with the requests to provide links, pictures, and other proof that will be demanded.

Forum List

Back