Syria´s southern offensive to take place without foreign troops

Bush92

The boost is coming. Freed by the liberation of Damascus and Homs, thousands of Syrian soldiers can partake and in the liberation of the south. They will be led by elite divisions. Nobody can stop them. Don´t mess with them, they´re coming.

Syrian troops to lead southern Syria offensive, no foreign groups

Maybe they are just continuing to the occupied Golan Heights while Bibi plans war in his bunker with his staff.

Apparently.

You posted this a couple days ago:

"Iran sent several military advisors to Syria at the request of the Syrian government; they are currently embedded with the Syrian Army at several fronts across the country."

If Assad is planning a direct confrontation then this force is a decoy.
Anyway I'm sure Israel and Russia are clear about the lines.
They are not there since yesterday. Israel is making the "threat" up to protect its terrorists in southern Syria and they hope to draw in the Americans. Assad is not interested in war with Israel but when they attack they lose the occupied Golan Heights. Israel has not much to oppose Syria´s determined and experienced troops. I think this is not clear in Bibi´s bunker. Someone should tell him his conscripts are less of a threat than the "rebels" are. Syria has just received Russia´s most advanced AT missiles by the way.

Apparently.

"Iran sent several military advisors to Syria at the request of the Syrian government; they are currently embedded with the Syrian Army at several fronts across the country."

They are not there since yesterday. Israel is making the "threat" up to protect its terrorists in southern Syria and they hope to draw in the Americans. Assad is not interested in war with Israel but when they attack they lose the occupied Golan Heights. Israel has not much to oppose Syria´s determined and experienced troops. I think this is not clear in Bibi´s bunker. Someone should tell him his conscripts are less of a threat than the "rebels" are. Syria has just received Russia´s most advanced AT missiles by the way.
Boy, are they in trouble once the Russians re-tread the Syrian tank.

Apparently.

You mean this one?
Netanyahu´s tank

Apparently.

You mean this one?
Netanyahu´s tank
Certainly something of that ilk. You know, the Arab war machine which is designed to fight civilians.

Apparently.

American systems have been already installed and calibrated with a number of countries months ago, along all of the northern border. This was done openly for all to see.

Last edited:
Apparently.

American systems have been already installed and calibrated with a number of countries months ago, along all of the northern border. This was done openly for all to see.
Won´t save the terrorists.

Apparently.

You mean this one?
Netanyahu´s tank
Certainly something of that ilk. You know, the Arab war machine which is designed to fight civilians.
Always that propaganda!

Apparently.

As long as Iranians are away, and the artillery and tanks are not at a direct threat distance...
I think Putin knows the lines.

You mean this one?
Netanyahu´s tank
Always that propaganda!
Arabs gave up trying to take on non-Arab militaries. Now they exist only to suppress their own civilian population and are thus designed.

Apparently.

As long as Iranians are away, and the artillery and tanks are not at a direct threat distance...
I think Putin knows the lines.
Israel has assisted the terrorists with airstrikes in battles before. Their "neutrality" is a joke as grenades always land on Israeli territory. So you see, when it is not the Iranians peeing a Shiite crescent, it is mysterious grenades.
But Syria´s air defense has improved.

You mean this one?
Netanyahu´s tank
Always that propaganda!
Arabs gave up trying to take on non-Arab militaries. Now they exist only to suppress their own civilian population and are thus designed.
Who? Obama?

You mean this one?
Netanyahu´s tank
Always that propaganda!

The main threat is Iran not Arabs.
That's why Assad's army is making the statement.

However this can be a decoy, the opening move by Assad to allow Iran openly join a confrontation with Israel and possibly even drag Turkey with them.
Depends how close he plans to move artillery and tanks.

It would be better if Russians did the job, quickly and coordinated.

US is interfering in Syria´s affairs, warning of an offensive. They claim they are guarantor of a ceasefire that is no longer in place after various violations by the rebels. So not only are they not a guarantor but they also try to make the failed ceasefire a oneway for projectiles. Of course they threaten with illegal aggressions, too.
I am quite sure, that in case of the US attacking Syrian forces again, Russia will do nothing again. The political situation is worse than it was before the Russians came in 2015 with Syria now being barred from conducting many planned offensives and its forces being shelled without right to respond. It´s incredible and a wonder that there was progress at all. As soon as any country steps in and embeds troops in terrorist forces, Russia doesn´t allow Damascus to act. A small, splintered Syria could have been "reached" without that Russian chest beating. It´s insane! Imagine you are at war and your biggest ally is selling advanced weaponry to your enemies while refusing to adhere to contracts about the delivery of even older equipment, is making deals with your enemies about what parts of your country they can take and even denying hostile air strikes on your forces, is grabbing your country´s recourses in return. It´s disgusting! And Russia wonders people prefer the Americans! Do they really wonder?

"The US State Department issued a statement late Friday saying it was “concerned” by leaflets, which were reportedly dropped by government aircraft in the province of Daraa.

According to reports circulating among pro-opposition monitors, the leaflets called on the militants to stop fighting and reconcile with the Syrian government, otherwise they would allegedly “gamble their lives” and head to “inevitable death.”

“We also caution the Syrian regime against any actions that risk broadening the conflict or jeopardize the ceasefire,” said spokeswoman Heather Nauert, noting that the ceasefire had been reaffirmed by Washington and Moscow last November. “As a guarantor of this de-escalation area with Russia and Jordan, the United States will take firm and appropriate measures in response to Assad regime violations,” she added.

Earlier this week, a spokesman for the General Command of the Syrian Army announced the complete liberation of Damascus after Daesh* terrorists were ousted from their remaining strongholds in the Yarmouk Camp district of Syria’s capital.

The Daraa province, where the first anti-government riots started in 2011, is now only partly controlled by Damascus, while many armed factions and terrorist organizations, including Daesh, are present in the region.

Source: Sputnik"

US warns Syrian military about launching southern Syria offensive

leafletafsc5.jpg

Last edited:
US is interfering in Syria´s affairs, warning of an offensive. They claim they are guarantor of a ceasefire that is no longer in place after various violations by the rebels. So not only are they not a guarantor but they also try to make the failed ceasefire a oneway for projectiles. Of course they threaten with illegal aggressions, too.
I am quite sure, that in case of the US attacking Syrian forces again, Russia will do nothing again. The political situation is worse than it was before the Russians came in 2015 with Syria now being barred from conducting many planned offensives and its forces being shelled without right to respond. It´s incredible and a wonder that there was progress at all. As soon as any country steps in and embeds troops in terrorist forces, Russia doesn´t allow Damascus to act. A small, splintered Syria could have been "reached" without that Russian chest beating. It´s insane! Imagine you are at war and your biggest ally is selling advanced weaponry to your enemies while refusing to adhere to contracts about the delivery of even older equipment, is making deals with your enemies about what parts of your country they can take and even denying hostile air strikes on your forces, is grabbing your country´s recourses in return. It´s disgusting! And Russia wonders people prefer the Americans! Do they really wonder?

"The US State Department issued a statement late Friday saying it was “concerned” by leaflets, which were reportedly dropped by government aircraft in the province of Daraa.

According to reports circulating among pro-opposition monitors, the leaflets called on the militants to stop fighting and reconcile with the Syrian government, otherwise they would allegedly “gamble their lives” and head to “inevitable death.”

“We also caution the Syrian regime against any actions that risk broadening the conflict or jeopardize the ceasefire,” said spokeswoman Heather Nauert, noting that the ceasefire had been reaffirmed by Washington and Moscow last November. “As a guarantor of this de-escalation area with Russia and Jordan, the United States will take firm and appropriate measures in response to Assad regime violations,” she added.

Earlier this week, a spokesman for the General Command of the Syrian Army announced the complete liberation of Damascus after Daesh* terrorists were ousted from their remaining strongholds in the Yarmouk Camp district of Syria’s capital.

The Daraa province, where the first anti-government riots started in 2011, is now only partly controlled by Damascus, while many armed factions and terrorist organizations, including Daesh, are present in the region.

Source: Sputnik"

US warns Syrian military about launching southern Syria offensive

leafletafsc5.jpg

Can You sum up that?

Forum List

Back