Syrians - Illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden, and they hate america. What can go wrong.?

WOW!

This thread shows the idiocy of the left wit morons who have kept things which needed to be said loudly and firmly quiet by using Politically Correct speech as a weapon. Now this stupidity has come back to haunt them as most of the US is done with their censorship crap.

Its long past time to call these Radical Muslims what they are, a threat to all human life and our way of life. They are scum and we need to be able to say it and not worry about how others view us. Muslims certainly are not worried about being seen as murderous thugs.

Aaaaaww... pooooor Slop Cum... do you need your SAFE SPACE, you jacked off little pimple headed faggot?

It's all over the board, you FILTHY leftist piles of steaming DOG SHIT. You don't give a DAMN about America or our safety. Your MAIN CONCERN IS... OH MY GOD... DON'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... YOU CAN'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... THEY'RE ALL SUCH GOOD PEOPLE AND WE LOVE THEM...

Even after the EPIC BLOOD BATH in Paris by the hands of MUSLIMS, you're MORE CONCERNED WITH THE MUSLIMS FEELINGS than the VICTIMS, or thinking about how to KEEP PEOPLE SAFE and PREVENT IT from HAPPENING AGAIN.

You people are the RETARDED FILTH OF THE WORLD.
they're extremists, like all religions have throughout history shit stain 007

AGAIN, not all muslims are extremist mouth-breathers like yourself.

I should charge you people for bringing you up to speed.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, and what all you LEFTARDS are too fucking STUPID to see, is they're AAAAALLL MUSLIMS... MUSLIMS... GET IT... MUSLIMS! They AAAAALL come from ISLAM. The most BACKWARDS, STONE AGE, PEDOPHILE WORSHIPING CULT on the PLANET... the one YOU LOVE.

Now go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, dumbass mother fucker. We wouldn't even HAVE an America if we all listened to STUPID sons a bitchin' PROGTARDS like you. We'd be DEAD.
You still are dumb as the day is long w/ your ham handedly crafted ad homs. Keep it up Pole Rider :thup:

As to the OP, he didn't bother capitalizing the "A" in "America" but did you notice? What a maroon you are :rofl: Patriot my arse.
Looks like I win, aye Slop Cum? I ran your dumbass right into the dirt, and all you have left is pathetic bull shit.

You can go suck your butt buddies dick now, Slop Cum, we all know how you like it dripping off your chin.
whatever you have to tell yourself Scooter. The truth is easy for anyone to see in the FAILposts you've made :thup:
Damn straight, zipper head. The entire board is getting a real good look at what you islam defending leftist trash are all about. Fuck the Paris victims right... be more worried about OFFENDING MUSLIMS... that's what you jackasses are about. You should all be shunned by decent society around the world. You're worthless, brain dead, progressive trash.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, and what all you LEFTARDS are too fucking STUPID to see, is they're AAAAALLL MUSLIMS... MUSLIMS... GET IT... MUSLIMS! They AAAAALL come from ISLAM. The most BACKWARDS, STONE AGE, PEDOPHILE WORSHIPING CULT on the PLANET... the one YOU LOVE.

Now go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, dumbass mother fucker. We wouldn't even HAVE an America if we all listened to STUPID sons a bitchin' PROGTARDS like you. We'd be DEAD.
You still are dumb as the day is long w/ your ham handedly crafted ad homs. Keep it up Pole Rider :thup:

As to the OP, he didn't bother capitalizing the "A" in "America" but did you notice? What a maroon you are :rofl: Patriot my arse.
Looks like I win, aye Slop Cum? I ran your dumbass right into the dirt, and all you have left is pathetic bull shit.

You can go suck your butt buddies dick now, Slop Cum, we all know how you like it dripping off your chin.
whatever you have to tell yourself Scooter. The truth is easy for anyone to see in the FAILposts you've made :thup:
Damn straight, zipper head. The entire board is getting a real good look at what you islam defending leftist trash are all about. Fuck the Paris victims right... be more worried about OFFENDING MUSLIMS... that's what you jackasses are about. You should all be shunned by decent society around the world. You're worthless, brain dead, progressive trash.
whatever you have to tell yourself Pole Rider.

Why you change your username again? Oh yeah, you made a wager to leave the board, lost and rather then honoring it, you merely changed your name. What a pile. :9:

As to the broadbrush OP? Broad-brush rw hate & fear. 'twas ever thus.

And there's the level of your maturity... right there... moron.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

When you can grow up and act like an adult, not spooky like rooter, we will talk. Until then, you earn your keep.

I don't know if you are diseased, but you appear illiterate and unskilled like the Syrians of the OP.
OK... Fakey... so now you want to do a "COPY CAT." Fine, double down on showing the entire board what kind of a whiny little school boy child you are, I don't care, it's your reputation.Idiot.
You are a spooky misanthropic misfit of a human, and you simply can't handle being competently corrected. You have no reputation to worry about, none. :lol:
Especially given the fact that he changed his username rather than honor a wager he made to leave the board. He has ZERO reputation :lol:

He changed his name for that and other reasons.

He knows what are those other reasons.

He is what he is, and that sad sack of nonsense, hiding behind Syrian refugees and the Paris attacks, does not change it.

Last edited:
Aaaaaww... pooooor Slop Cum... do you need your SAFE SPACE, you jacked off little pimple headed faggot?

It's all over the board, you FILTHY leftist piles of steaming DOG SHIT. You don't give a DAMN about America or our safety. Your MAIN CONCERN IS... OH MY GOD... DON'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... YOU CAN'T OFFEND THE MUSLIMS... THEY'RE ALL SUCH GOOD PEOPLE AND WE LOVE THEM...

Even after the EPIC BLOOD BATH in Paris by the hands of MUSLIMS, you're MORE CONCERNED WITH THE MUSLIMS FEELINGS than the VICTIMS, or thinking about how to KEEP PEOPLE SAFE and PREVENT IT from HAPPENING AGAIN.

You people are the RETARDED FILTH OF THE WORLD.

That is fairly bigoted of you.
It's an apt comparison. If you see race in it, that is your issue, so run with it.

You just called rural whites "illiterate, unskilled, disease ridden and accused them of hating America.

That is you being bigoted against rural whites.

This would be a fine time for you to backtrack.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
he's a Redfish/OldStyle clone- lots of opinions and zero sourcing.
He is an LDS racist who cries when he is called on it, and can't handle the irony of a response expsoing his and the OP's weaknesses.

Stupity should be painful....

France is feeling that pain today...

How stupid you two look and how idiotic can you get.. Your levels of sever stupidity have surpassed my low expectations of you..

shootspeeders has confused our rural whites with the Syrians, obviously.

It's an apt comparison. If you see race in it, that is your issue, so run with it.

You just called rural whites "illiterate, unskilled, disease ridden and accused them of hating America.

There is no sourcing required. His statement was a bigoted statement.

He is an LDS racist who cries when he is called on it, and can't handle the irony of a response expsoing his and the OP's weaknesses.

I have never given you any reason to think I am either of those. You are just making crap up out of nothingness.

And you're being a bigot against rural whites.

I have never given you any reason to think I am either of those. You are just making crap up out of nothingness.

And you're being a bigot against rural whites.
Thank you for admitting you are a bigot and that you don't understand irony. :lol:

I have given you no reason to think I am racist, and I understand irony just fine.

It is not reasonable to expect me to appreciate it, when you are calling me names.

Obozo is bringing them here along with the hundreds of thousands of other muslims he lets in every year. Plus the hispanic indians and the africans invading us. We need to stop all immigration from these third world sewers.

Well at least they have something in common with Obama, he hates America also.

No doubt within the first week, they'll have all been registered Democrat.

Obozo is bringing them here along with the hundreds of thousands of other muslims he lets in every year. Plus the hispanic indians and the africans invading us. We need to stop all immigration from these third world sewers.

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

You think poor Third World immigrants aren't going to be registering for the Party of ever bigger government handouts? I mean social services?

Of course they are. That's why our Immigration policies are all about and have been since 65.

There is no sourcing required. His statement was a bigoted statement.
Yes, indeed, the OP is bigoted. Thank you.

I don't see why your Syrian imports should be different than the European ones. 53% are illiterate, many have diseases such as TB and syphilis and they hate Europe.

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

You think poor Third World immigrants aren't going to be registering for the Party of ever bigger government handouts? I mean social services? Of course they are. That's why our Immigration policies are all about and have been since 65.
Prove it, which you can't. All you can say is that you believe that is so. Sux to be you.

I'm sure you'll have some reason to dismiss this but.

Islam in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"n the 2000 Presidential election, nearly 80 percent of Muslim Americans supported Republican candidate George W. Bush over Democratic candidate Al Gore. However, due to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq which took place under the Bush Administration, as well as what some call an increased anti-Muslim rhetoric from the Republican Party after the September 11 attacks,[116][117] support for the Republican Party among American Muslims has declined sharply. By 2004, Bush's Muslim support had been reduced by at least half, who would vote for Democratic candidate John Kerry or a third party candidate.[118] By 2008, Democratic candidate Barack Obama got 67% to 90% of the Muslim vote depending on region.[119]"

Why would I dispute that American Muslims would oppose the invasion of Iraq? Most of them are conservatives who oppose neo-con imperialism.

Why would I dispute that American Muslims would oppose the invasion of Iraq? Most of them are conservatives who oppose neo-con imperialism.

So, you already knew that the refugees in question would be voting vastly disproportionately for dems?

So why did you argue against it?

Muslims conservative???? HAHA. Actually they may be conservative but they won't vote that way. They will vote for the welfare party.

Forum List

Back