Syrian S-300 vs Israeli F-35

So no link.
So you don’t read news and expect me to save Links to news stories.
Your misery supplies me with endless joy.
Where´s the gir... ehm link?
Yawn...
The dentist is not searching their for your links.
And I don’t care.
I know that every moment Israel exists causes you misery and that’s good enough for me.
Replacing one stupid claim by another doesn´t look smart.

Yawn...
And I don’t care.
I know that every moment Israel exists causes you misery and that’s good enough for me.
Neither does a Russian jet being shot down by an Israeli jet.
Really...read the news once in a while, not just the headlines.

Yawn...
And I don’t care.
Neither does a Russian jet being shot down by an Israeli jet.
Really...read the news once in a while, not just the headlines.
I never claimed that.

Who will have the upper hand? Netanyahu one complained that the S-300 would turn Israel into a no-fly zone but with the F-35 the situation could have changed. The Russian decision to supply Syria with the S-300 is a result of an Israeli attack on Syria that led to Syrian forces mistakenly shooting down a Russian plane.

There's an American band—and I love'em, called Ram Jam. You should listen to them Mein Freund. They're all about Electronic Warfare Missile Jamming Systems—well not really, but them boys is helping me make a point here this mourning.

You can be sure for 100 % that the Syrians protect their S-300 systems with Pantsir systems.

Prop-prop-propaganda cough!

Who will have the upper hand? Netanyahu one complained that the S-300 would turn Israel into a no-fly zone but with the F-35 the situation could have changed. The Russian decision to supply Syria with the S-300 is a result of an Israeli attack on Syria that led to Syrian forces mistakenly shooting down a Russian plane.

There's an American band—and I love'em, called Ram Jam. You should listen to them Mein Freund. They're all about Electronic Warfare Missile Jamming Systems—well not really, but them boys is helping me make a point here this mourning.

You can be sure for 100 % that the Syrians protect their S-300 systems with Pantsir systems.

Prop-prop-propaganda cough!

How that?

So no link.
Yawn...
And I don’t care.
Israel will always exist.

No contest.
Your government is not convinced.

US Upgrading F-35s Amid S-300 Delivery to Syria – Reports

When would Syrians find time to learn how to fly? Syrian women can't even drive a car and the jihadists are busy strapping bombs to themselves and retarded kids.

Imagine if China developed a technology so advanced that they could literally fly right over a US military base, equipped with our most advanced threat detection systems , undetected.......

ScientificAmerica
- July, 2018
Chinese Researchers Achieve Stunning Quantum-Entanglement Record

They are in fact working on exactly this......based on quantum physics.
There have been a number of "unexplained" incidents recently which could possibly be explained by Chinese tests of such technology.
so far, it's being dubbed "UFO" sightings.....but what they actually are is most likely highly advanced Chinese Military Aircraft utilizing Quantum Physics,
an area in which the US is apparently lagging behind.

Such technology would render every single bit of the US's heavy investment in stealth technology, utterly useless.

Remember that odd US military spacecraft (X37) that went into space for 500 days on a super classified mission?
What they were doing was trying to figure out exactly what the Chinese were doing with several new mysterious satellites they were deploying.
They couldn't break the codes NOR decipher ANYTHING coming from those satellites...and they still cannot....and that's why....Chinese testing Quantum entanglement
US military's mysterious X-37B space plane passes 500 days in orbit, but we still have no clue what it's actually doing up there - ExtremeTech

Washington Post - March 9, 2018
Perspective | The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

FoxNews - Jan 2, 2018
Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

NY Times - Dec 16, 2017
2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’

In our arrogance, we are overly confident that only the USA has brilliant scientist

No contest.
Your government is not convinced.

US Upgrading F-35s Amid S-300 Delivery to Syria – Reports

Using your own Cite, the range of the Missile Tracking and Lockon is 124 miles against a barn door flying the same heading directly perpendicular to the radar site. Now, start reducing the size of that barn door down. First we make it into a regular door. Then we reduce it to a screen door. Then we reduce it to a doggy door. Then we reduce it to a hummingbird access door. That 124 miles gets shorter and shorter each time. While it might see a F-35A or I at 30 miles, it's already been fired on at 35 to 50 miles if the site is deemed hostile. Your site does get to track the incoming though and will be too busy defending against them to worry about the F-35A dropping gravity weapons at 35 miles.

Forum List

Back