Syrian S-300 vs Israeli F-35

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Who will have the upper hand? Netanyahu once complained that the S-300 would turn Israel into a no-fly zone but with the F-35 the situation could have changed. The Russian decision to supply Syria with the S-300 is a result of an Israeli attack on Syria that led to Syrian forces mistakenly shooting down a Russian plane.

Last edited:
Who will have the upper hand? Netanyahu one complained that the S-300 would turn Israel into a no-fly zone but with the F-35 the situation could have changed. The Russian decision to supply Syria with the S-300 is a result of an Israeli attack on Syria that led to Syrian forces mistakenly shooting down a Russian plane.
No contest.

Who will have the upper hand? Netanyahu one complained that the S-300 would turn Israel into a no-fly zone but with the F-35 the situation could have changed. The Russian decision to supply Syria with the S-300 is a result of an Israeli attack on Syria that led to Syrian forces mistakenly shooting down a Russian plane.

There's an American band—and I love'em, called Ram Jam. You should listen to them Mein Freund. They're all about Electronic Warfare Missile Jamming Systems—well not really, but them boys is helping me make a point here this mourning.

I seem to remember the unbeatable Russians having an entire military facility in Syria destroyed by an Israeli jet a week after you said Israel’s technology was about 1,000 years behind Russia’s.

I seem to remember the unbeatable Russians having an entire military facility in Syria destroyed by an Israeli jet a week after you said Israel’s technology was about 1,000 years behind Russia’s.
Israel won´t attack the Russians.

There's an American band—and I love'em, called Ram Jam. You should listen to them Mein Freund. They're all about Electronic Warfare Missile Jamming Systems—well not really, but them boys is helping me make a point here this mourning.

You can be sure for 100 % that the Syrians protect their S-300 systems with Pantsir systems.

They already did.
You don’t see the stories every other week where Putin is crying that yet another of his super jets have been shot down by an “inferior” Israeli jet?
I laugh at you.

They already did.
You don’t see the stories every other week where Putin is crying that yet another of his super jets have been shot down by an “inferior” Israeli jet?
I laugh at you.
Any link?

They already did.
I laugh at you.
Any link?
It’s called, “Read a news source other than Sieg Heil!”.
Try readin TheHill or Politico a few minutes every day.
Reading The Adolph Hitler Times every day is rather limiting.

They already did.
I laugh at you.
Any link?
So no link.

They already did.
I laugh at you.
Any link?
So no link.
So you don’t read news and expect me to save Links to news stories.
Your misery supplies me with endless joy.

They already did.
I laugh at you.
Any link?
So no link.
Where´s the gir... ehm link?

They already did.
I laugh at you.
Any link?
So no link.
Yawn...

Any link?
So no link.
Yawn...
The dentist is not searching their for your links.

So no link.
Yawn...
The dentist is not searching their for your links.
And I don’t care.
I know that every moment Israel exists causes you misery and that’s good enough for me.

Forum List

Back