Syrian refugee Mohammed does Mohammed-ish thing to his wife

...but the ruling class wants people like Mohammad in America. CRAZY!

Syrian refugee jailed for 10 years in Estonia after setting wife on fire

He set her on fire in front of their daughter to teach her a lesson. Can't wait to hear what the apologists have to say about this one. Oh wait, they will avoid this topic, won't they? Or attack the source...
They already have lots of white men here in the US that do stuff like this.

Pa. man charged with setting fire to home

563ab7c0eaefe.image.jpg

"QUINCY, Pa. — A Franklin County man was charged Tuesday night after a fire at a Quincy Township, Pa., home left his wife with serious burns following a violent attack at the residence, according to Pennsylvania State Police"

He set her on fire in front of their daughter to teach her a lesson. Can't wait to hear what the apologists have to say about this one. Oh wait, they will avoid this topic, won't they? Or attack the source...

563ab7c0eaefe.image.jpg

"QUINCY, Pa. — A Franklin County man was charged Tuesday night after a fire at a Quincy Township, Pa., home left his wife with serious burns following a violent attack at the residence, according to Pennsylvania State Police"
Race isn't religion. Well, except for you it isn't.

563ab7c0eaefe.image.jpg

Who claimed it was? You realize Syrian isnt a race or a religion?

I lived in Spain, Catholic country, and the news media had a big campaign to report every time a husband killed or nearly killed his wife. It was at least twice a week if not more. It happens in a lot of places.

Do I condone this? No, I don't. Do I condone people putting up posts claiming Muslims are worse than Christians etc simply because of one person in one country? No, I don't.

Yes, Islam is pretty fucked up, I don't like it at all, but I'm not sure whether this is to do with Islam, or to do with the backwards nature of the Middle East. But I also don't like Christianity. It teaches men who abuse their wives that they can go to church, ask for forgiveness, then carry on beating their wives.

as usual the Dirty Democrats need Islamist votes and they do not care that Islam is a backwards violent oppressive ideology

563ab7c0eaefe.image.jpg

Who claimed it was? You realize Syrian isnt a race or a religion?
You brought race into it when it was completely irrelevant. So what else is new?

When muslim immigrants represent a tiny fraction of a country's population but are constantly in the news for committing horrible atrocities despite the mainstream media's reluctance to criticize migrants, you know there's a problem.

Forum List

Back