Syrian President Assad thanks Russia, Hezbollah and Iran

irosie91 ESay
My speech was addressed to such as you sheep who blindly believe in every bs of your lying mainstream mass media.
How can I know what Americans or Europeans know? Well, we live in informational century- it is easy to get such kind of info. Besides I have friends in the US and EU. Sometimes I visit different countries and it is always very interesting to talk about different things. Usually people are very interested in talk to me as they don't meet English speaking Russian often. There are social networks like fb or YouTube where one can find a lot of interesting.
As for different kinds of swearing shich I often see here in disputes...well they simply illustrate the person who uses it. The less one knows the less one can refute the less one respects himself the more often he abuses others.
Oh, I assume you don’t consider yourself a sheep and think that you know the truth, right?
No. But I doubt in every letter of every article I read, in every sound of every word I hear in mass media. I always try to find alternative point if view about the same theme.
I always try to analyze who got benefit of those or others events. Building of logic chains helps much.
That is the result of vaccination of Russian society in 90s when we all blindly believed to everything heard by tv o read in newspapers.
I see, and all that bullshit you wrote in the post 28 is a result of analyzing and building logical chains I suppose?
That was ironic...unfortunately based on real articles and sayings of modern Ukrainian "history scientists". What is going on today in Ukraine is insane.

Actually it is easy understood irony if one reads at least couple of posts before and after the one you mentioned. But you prefer to take one phrase out of conversation and to make some conclusions....it is so typical for representative of western lying "civilization".

Last edited:
irosie91 ESay
My speech was addressed to such as you sheep who blindly believe in every bs of your lying mainstream mass media.
How can I know what Americans or Europeans know? Well, we live in informational century- it is easy to get such kind of info. Besides I have friends in the US and EU. Sometimes I visit different countries and it is always very interesting to talk about different things. Usually people are very interested in talk to me as they don't meet English speaking Russian often. There are social networks like fb or YouTube where one can find a lot of interesting.
As for different kinds of swearing shich I often see here in disputes...well they simply illustrate the person who uses it. The less one knows the less one can refute the less one respects himself the more often he abuses others.
Oh, I assume you don’t consider yourself a sheep and think that you know the truth, right?
No. But I doubt in every letter of every article I read, in every sound of every word I hear in mass media. I always try to find alternative point if view about the same theme.
I always try to analyze who got benefit of those or others events. Building of logic chains helps much.
That is the result of vaccination of Russian society in 90s when we all blindly believed to everything heard by tv o read in newspapers.
I see, and all that bullshit you wrote in the post 28 is a result of analyzing and building logical chains I suppose?
That was ironic...unfortunately based on real articles and sayings of modern Ukrainian "history scientists". What is going on today in Ukraine is insane.

Actually it is easy understood irony if one reads at least couple of posts before and after the one you mentioned. But you prefer to take one phrase out of conversation and to make some conclusions....it is so typical for representative of western lying "civilization".
Yeah, right. And how many Ukrainian history scientists do you know?
What is going on in Ukraine has its goals and clear logic, btw.

It is interesting what your Civilization (I suppose it deserves writing in a capital letter unlike hateful Western ‘civilization’) represents?

Eugene, ESay lives in a parallel Ukrainian reality, so the truth seems lies to him and vise versa.

He's dreaming EU will embrace and adopt "democratic" Ukraine and US will finance it. Basically, a good fairy will come and fix the life for Ukrainians. But the external control from Washington Central Committee (with Soros as its General Secretary) has already turned Ukraine into a such sh*thole that NOBODY will ever want to deal with that sh*t.

Everybody who controls Ukraine now will keep using it for their own benefit, not for the benefit of Ukrainians. And only fools or deeply brainwashed Ukrainians haven't figured that out. Yet.

Last edited:
ESay
There are real historians in Ukraine those who do not change history in favor of ruling elite. Those who take into account real facts without any sorting for changing of the real picture of what happened in past.
History of Ukraine starts at 1918 when it was 1st time called a separate state from Russia. If speaking about history of that territory we should speak about history of Russia.

You say: "What is going on in Ukraine has its goals and clear logic"
Something new!
Cataclysm of 2014 which is called revolution had the only goal - to create problems for Russia. Americans like fighting with others' hands and they succeeded.
Let's check the results: what happened to economy, how have foreign trade changed, what happened with numbers of population, security...
Have you changed for better at least one of parameters besides account of Poroshenko?
Ukraine is part of Russia. And that is the only reason why Russia doesn't use army in solving this problem. Nobody want to kill own people and ruin own cities. That's why US backed puppets so easily kill civilians in Donbass and bombing them.

As for main ideas of "western" and Russian civilizations.
West never developes its colonies but takes everything they can there while Russia always started from building of domestic infrastructure and developed culture and medical level in all territories they came. As a result Russia is huge now and there are more than 200 nations in it. And nobody wants to separate, they all feel a part of great country.

Look at the history of west
- religion wars against muslims;
- inquisition;
- colonies of south Asia were extremely poor, those nations had almost lost their culture;
- India suffered centuries until getting independent after it was cut into 2 countries- India and Pakistan;
- American Indians were murdered by weapon and bacteriological methods;
- opium wars in China.
...all those methods come from deep history- in Roman Empire they always used deception and guile in their policy. Russian history knows much examples on how Romans did it.

And today western civilization looks absolutely disgusting. It lost its morality - homosexual and pedophilia became normal, drugs are supposed to be ok, no protection of own culture, stupid tolerance- negros cannot be called negros, women try to be like men while men tend to be like women...as a result you have no equal rights but some kind of caricature. Money rule everything - food tends to be not more quality but more profitable for producers, wars a started just for increasing of weapon sales, or to get control over mineral/labor/other resources to get more profit.
That's why I will be always against so called "western civilization".
I am absolutely sure it must be eliminated. Hope we'll do it not by war methods but in peaceful style.

Americans like fighting with others' hands and they succeeded.

Ukraine is part of Russia. And that is the only reason why Russia doesn't use army in solving this problem. Nobody want to kill own people and ruin own cities. That's why US backed puppets so easily kill civilians in Donbass and bombing them.

The decision of Russia not to ruin Ukraine and not to kill its people reminds me of the Solomon decision.

1 Kings 3:16–28 recounts that two mothers living in the same house, each the mother of an infant son, came to Solomon. One of the babies had died, and each claimed the remaining boy as her own. Calling for a sword, Solomon declared his judgment: the baby would be cut in two, each woman to receive half. One mother did not contest the ruling, declaring that if she could not have the baby then neither of them could, but the other begged Solomon, "Give the baby to her, just don't kill him!"

The king declared the second woman the true mother, as a mother would even give up her baby if that was necessary to save its life.

Because Russia is a true mother and the West doesn't have anything to do with Ukraine, in fact the vast majority of Western people can't even find Ukraine on the map, that shows how "important " Ukraine is to them.

Last edited:
There are real historians in Ukraine those who do not change history in favor of ruling elite. Those who take into account real facts without any sorting for changing of the real picture of what happened in past.
History of Ukraine starts at 1918 when it was 1st time called a separate state from Russia. If speaking about history of that territory we should speak about history of Russia.
What does contemporary Russia have in common with those principalities which formed Kievan Rus for example?

The territory of contemporary Ukraine (the major part of it) became a part of Russia only in the second half of the 17th century.

West never developes its colonies but takes everything they can there while Russia always started from building of domestic infrastructure and developed culture and medical level in all territories they came. As a result Russia is huge now and there are more than 200 nations in it. And nobody wants to separate, they all feel a part of great country.

- inquisition;
- colonies of south Asia were extremely poor, those nations had almost lost their culture;
- India suffered centuries until getting independent after it was cut into 2 countries- India and Pakistan;
- opium wars in China.
...all those methods come from deep history- in Roman Empire they always used deception and guile in their policy. Russian history knows much examples on how Romans did it.
Yes, they weren’t angels in the flesh.

I am absolutely sure it must be eliminated. Hope we'll do it not by war methods but in peaceful style.
What will you do? Eliminate the Western civilization? :lmao:

What will you do? Eliminate the Western civilization? :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Esay ---take the man AT HIS WORD-------and take the Baathist pigs at their words
Remember 1960 Kruschev----in the UN-----removed his shoe from his stinky foot----
and BANGED ON THE TABLE screaming "WE WILL BURY YOU, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
WILL GROW UP UNDER OCMMUNISM" <<< he meant under the filth of Russian rule.
Also remember the cry of so many Arabian Islamic nationalists "DEATH TO AMERICA"---
(also Shiite shit). Listen to that which they say

Esay ---take the man AT HIS WORD-------and take the Baathist pigs at their words
Remember 1960 Kruschev----in the UN-----removed his shoe from his stinky foot----
and BANGED ON THE TABLE screaming "WE WILL BURY YOU, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
WILL GROW UP UNDER OCMMUNISM" <<< he meant under the filth of Russian rule.
Also remember the cry of so many Arabian Islamic nationalists "DEATH TO AMERICA"---
(also Shiite shit). Listen to that which they say[/QUOTE]
Will eliminate, no doubts. More and more people realize the truth - that is quite what I am talking about.

irosie91 , filth - is what regurgitates out of your mouth.
What do you know about communism? Nothing! Else you wouldn't supposed it evil. Communism is what is waiting for humanity in future if some cataclysm doesn't happen because of western "masters of life".

You mentioned Khrushchev...(stinky foot, you say? - did you sniff?)... Well I don't suppose him good leader, I'd rather call him a disaster of that time. But why don't you mention nuclear threat of the USA against USSR which were the reason of that Caribbean crysis? You only mention soviet rockets in Cuba, not American ones in Turkey.

Living under Russian rule brings only wealth unlike living under rule of western civilized people. A lot of examples since Middle Ages till today.

What does contemporary Russia have in common with those principalities which formed Kievan Rus for example?

The territory of contemporary Ukraine (the major part of it) became a part of Russia only in the second half of the 17th century.

- inquisition;
- opium wars in China.
Yes, they weren’t angels in the flesh.

What is Kievan Rus'?
Do you mean the same as Russian historian Soloviyov who created yhis term in 19 century?
He meant a period of Russian history from 10 till 12 century when Kiev was a city where chief Knyaz' lived. He also mentioned Vladimiran Rus', Suzdalian Rus', Novgorodian...
The culture and the law of that time comes ftom varyags - north-western Slavanians who got control over Rus' territory - Rurik, Oleg, Igor and further generations of their dynasty. Even long mustache and forelock on bold head comes from them and today Ukrainians csll it their national style.

Territory of Ukraine got controlled by Rus' in 17 century?
Check the Tus' map of 11 century!
IMG_8523.PNG

Very funny to hear your phrase "they were not angels in the flesh"!
Why don't you say the same about ISIS for exsmple? ...about Hitler?
If we say that we may do whatever we want, kill anyone anywhere and than say your magic phrase. Just wow!

not really news-------Russia has been supporting the Islamic goose-steppers since even before
1950. Russia fomented the 1967 war between Baathist UAR and Israel -----it was no less part
and parcel of its imperialist program than was the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and the Russian
invasion of Ukraine
What "Russian invasion of the Ukraine"? And what about Nato in Afghanistan? Are they fighting the Islamists they created to fight the Russians?

Playing dumb again, capt. ? The NATO invented your hero OSAMA? NATO forced
Russia to make moves on Afghanistan?------
Colonel Tim Osman (aka "Osama bin Laden") is not my hero.

But let the saint that you voted tell us about who created Al-Qaeda (formally: Mudschaheddin):

And are you stupid enough to believe that lying kunt?

Anyone who voted for her is an idiot.

What is Kievan Rus'?
Do you mean the same as Russian historian Soloviyov who created yhis term in 19 century?
He meant a period of Russian history from 10 till 12 century when Kiev was a city where chief Knyaz' lived. He also mentioned Vladimiran Rus', Suzdalian Rus', Novgorodian...
The culture and the law of that time comes ftom varyags - north-western Slavanians who got control over Rus' territory - Rurik, Oleg, Igor and further generations of their dynasty. Even long mustache and forelock on bold head comes from them and today Ukrainians csll it their national style.
Okay, I will specify my question. What do the principalities of Volyn, Halych, Kiev, Pereyaslavl and Chernigov have in common with contemporary Russia?

Territory of Ukraine got controlled by Rus' in 17 century?
Check the Tus' map of 11 century!
Don’t twist my words, Russian. I wrote precisely this The territory of contemporary Ukraine (the major part of it) became a part of Russia only in the second half of the 17th century. And now I will ask again what I asked above: What do the principalities of Volyn, Halych, Kiev, Pereyaslavl and Chernigov have in common with contemporary Russia?

Very funny to hear your phrase "they were not angels in the flesh"!
Why don't you say the same about ISIS for exsmple? ...about Hitler?
If we say that we may do whatever we want, kill anyone anywhere and than say your magic phrase. Just wow!
Yes, I can repeat this once more – they weren’t angels in the flesh. And I don’t understand what you want. You want to eliminate them? Okay. But what does ‘eliminate’ mean in this context?

Okay, I will specify my question. What do the principalities of Volyn, Halych, Kiev, Pereyaslavl and Chernigov have in common with contemporary Russia?
I don't see any specification. The question still remains incorrect.
They have as many common aspects as any Middle Age European principalities have with modern EU states.
But as far as I can guess you try to state that mentioned above principalities were of much higher level and still remain in modern ua. Bs!

Don’t twist my words, Russian. I wrote precisely this The territory of contemporary Ukraine (the major part of it) became a part of Russia only in the second half of the 17th century.
I don't twist your words, it is not my method.
U said your statement and I showed you a map of 11 century where ine can see that territory of contemporary Ukraine had already been a part of Rus'.
Even earlier Oleg, Knyaz, Rurik's friend, guardian and tutor of his son Igor. In 9th century Oleg got control over Kiev and made it a capital because it was close to veld where enemies came from often (Pechenegs, Bulgarians, Khazars and even Romans who preferred to act by other's hands).

I don't see any specification. The question still remains incorrect.
They have as many common aspects as any Middle Age European principalities have with modern EU states.
But as far as I can guess you try to state that mentioned above principalities were of much higher level and still remain in modern ua. Bs!
Okay, let’s start from the beginning. Some time ago at these lands emerged people, who built the cities there, developed their culture, created states and so on. These people became to call themselves a common name Rus. Then there was the Mongol invasion. What was after that?

Don’t twist my words, Russian. I wrote precisely this The territory of contemporary Ukraine (the major part of it) became a part of Russia only in the second half of the 17th century.
I don't twist your words, it is not my method.
U said your statement and I showed you a map of 11 century where ine can see that territory of contemporary Ukraine had already been a part of Rus'.
Even earlier Oleg, Knyaz, Rurik's friend, guardian and tutor of his son Igor. In 9th century Oleg got control over Kiev and made it a capital because it was close to veld where enemies came from often (Pechenegs, Bulgarians, Khazars and even Romans who preferred to act by other's hands).
It was not part of Rus. It was Rus itself.

Okay, let’s start from the beginning. Some time ago at these lands emerged people, who built the cities there, developed their culture, created states and so on. These people became to call themselves a common name Rus. Then there was the Mongol invasion. What was after that?

It was not part of Rus. It was Rus itself.

First term Rus' came from west-northern part of Slavanian lands. Thst was how Knyaz' army was called in 8-9 centuries.
If you open "Slovo o polku Igoreve" and some later annals you will find a certain phrase describing how Novgorodians had called "Rurik, Sineus and Truvor to come with their Rus' to their land".

The territory of Slavic principalities wasn't called Rus' until 16 or even 17 century. But people living there often called themselves Rus' which meant they belonged to Rus'.

Mongol invasion was a great disaster. Slavic lands were thrown back in their cultural, economical and social development. But thanks to huge resist of Slavanians to Mongols that invasion hadn't moved further to Europe- only some Polish, Hungarian and Croatian cities were defeated and ruined. In fact European Christian civilization was saved by Rus' who suffered for more than 2 centuries.

After Mongols were beaten Rus' had to fight against europeans - polish, litovian, sweaden agression was permanent until Ivan IV and Peter I created strong Russian state.

You try to express new Ukrainian idea that ancient Rus' is Ukraine. And Russia is evolution of those Mongols.
That idea is nothing but fake which has nothing from history but has a lot from politically grounded falsification.

First term Rus' came from west-northern part of Slavanian lands. Thst was how Knyaz' army was called in 8-9 centuries.
If you open "Slovo o polku Igoreve" and some later annals you will find a certain phrase describing how Novgorodians had called "Rurik, Sineus and Truvor to come with their Rus' to their land".
Actually, there are two main versions of origin of the name Rus: a Normanist one and so-called anti-Normanist (there are several versions in this theory). According to the Normanist version Rus is the name of some people who lived in the territory of contemporary Sweden and who later came to the lands of East Slavic, Baltic and Finn tribes as warriors and rulers.

The territory of Slavic principalities wasn't called Rus' until 16 or even 17 century. But people living there often called themselves Rus' which meant they belonged to Rus'.
Of course they were called Rus much earlier. At least from the 11th century. In a narrow sense the term Rus was confined to the territories of Kiev, Chernigov and Pereyaslav principalities.

Mongol invasion was a great disaster. Slavic lands were thrown back in their cultural, economical and social development. But thanks to huge resist of Slavanians to Mongols that invasion hadn't moved further to Europe- only some Polish, Hungarian and Croatian cities were defeated and ruined. In fact European Christian civilization was saved by Rus' who suffered for more than 2 centuries.

After Mongols were beaten Rus' had to fight against europeans - polish, litovian, sweaden agression was permanent until Ivan IV and Peter I created strong Russian state.

You try to express new Ukrainian idea that ancient Rus' is Ukraine. And Russia is evolution of those Mongols.
That idea is nothing but fake which has nothing from history but has a lot from politically grounded falsification.
After the Mongol invasion the territory of Rus (in a wide sense) virtually broke to the two main parts – so called North-Eastern and South-Western Rus. The latter became a part of Grand Duchy of Lithuania (which was de facto the Rus state before its union with Poland); the former remained under the Mongol rule a century longer (though this rule was nominal in the last decades), after that the Grand Duchy of Muscow became a strong state and began to join surrounding lands. The main part of South-Western Rus became a part of Russia (a name adopted by Moscow rulers when their idea fix was ‘gathering of Rus lands’) only in the second half of 17th century.

Forum List

Back