Syrian/Palestinian genocide in Lebanon Victims: between 100,000 and 300,000

I am talking about the same "rage" when al-Dura got killed (by not IDF fire).

Muslims are raging about Syria everyday. And you know it too.
Yes, Baghdad Bob has spoken to all the different Muslims around the world and knows that they are all raging against what is happening in Syria. Are all the Muslim Jihadists raging?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/w...most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html?hp&_r=2&

What's wrong with fighting a dictator murdering his people? Of course you would have a problem with that you dirty fucking Zionist.

Yes, Baghdad Bob has spoken to all the different Muslims around the world and knows that they are all raging against what is happening in Syria. Are all the Muslim Jihadists raging?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/w...most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html?hp&_r=2&

What's wrong with fighting a dictator murdering his people? Of course you would have a problem with that you dirty fucking Zionist.
What are you talking about? I approve of the uprising in Syria. The killing of civilians is an atrocity. You are now starting to ramble.

"because habibi" save the "DIRTY FUCKING" for the DIRTY FUCKING PIG MUHUMMAD AL FAKE FUCKING NABI you dirty fucking meccaist Hajji dog you can go ass up and entertain the dirty fucking jihadista sluts in the mosque Assad is doing nothing new---he is emulating dirty fucking muhummad ibn abdullah

What are you talking about? I approve of the uprising in Syria. The killing of civilians is an atrocity. You are now starting to ramble.

You clearly just said that. Do you think the people protesting will change anything? He will continue to kill them. You have to use violence against his army.

"because habibi" save the "DIRTY FUCKING" for the DIRTY FUCKING PIG MUHUMMAD AL FAKE FUCKING NABI you dirty fucking meccaist Hajji dog you can go ass up and entertain the dirty fucking jihadista sluts in the mosque Assad is doing nothing new---he is emulating dirty fucking muhummad ibn abdullah

You stupid whore.

You stupid whore.
I hope the readers realize that the comment was made by someone who hopes to become a pimp when he grows up so he is practicing on the posters.

You stupid whore.
I hope the readers realize that the comment was made by someone who hopes to become a pimp when he grows up so he is practicing on the posters.

When she stops making dirty comments. Everything will be better. You reap what you sow.

You stupid whore.

When she stops making dirty comments. Everything will be better. You reap what you sow.

try again filth-mouth 'because' I was simply responding to your digusting mosque lingo--------RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL-----no matter what your idiot nabi said

-------sit tight-----there is gong to be some fire------and then LOTS OF RETURN FIRE

You stupid whore.

You're not too bad yourself in the vulgarity department, Baghdad Bob. It's amusing in a way seeing a kid trying to prove himself a big man by using vulgarities. By the way, don't you think we notice your vulgarities when the poster you are answering hasn't thrown any vulgarities toward you?

try again filth-mouth 'because' I was simply responding to your digusting mosque lingo--------RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL-----no matter what your idiot nabi said

-------sit tight-----there is gong to be some fire------and then LOTS OF RETURN FIRE

What a lie. You say the same garbage to any anti Israel poster. Seal, Patrick, Jos, etc.

What a lie. You say the same garbage to any anti Israel poster. Seal, Patrick, Jos, etc.

yes----I am consistent------honest people are consistent-----liars like you are not

yes----I am consistent------honest people are consistent-----liars like you are not

LOL you're a crazy grandmother. Your grandchildren must have a lot of trouble with a vodka sipping lunatic. :lol:

LOL you're a crazy grandmother. Your grandchildren must have a lot of trouble with a vodka sipping lunatic. :lol:
See -- your memory is slipping again or else you chew on some leaves from the Middle East that make you hallucinate and think that posters are saying things that they really aren't.. IRosie never claimed to be a grandmother. However, maybe your grandmother feels very sad that her grandson seems unable to make friends in his real life.

Forum List

Back