Syrian/Palestinian genocide in Lebanon Victims: between 100,000 and 300,000

Yes, I am intolerant towards Islamic bigots (not towards moderates) that ruined the ME.

Yes, I am intolerant towards Islamic bigots (not towards moderates) that ruined the ME.

Like I said. Muslims hate bigots as well. The ones killing their own people in Iraq for example. Or the ones in Pakistan and Afghanistan who kill their people. Yeah they are wrong. The ones in Palestine defend their people. But he uses these "Islamists" to justify hate against Muslims. That's not appropriate to use those sad things to justify your hate.

I didn't say that, in any case, if you wish: Those that are called palestinians (since the 1960's). Still, most grandparents were immigrants, not natives there.

If you believe that then there is no such thing as Palestinians. I had family there way before the late 1800s

If you have family in the area of the word called "palestine" 'becauseyoudon'tknow" then they were NOT CALLED "PALESTINIANS" and they did not consider themselves "palestinians" Could any of them read and write? maybe you can find some old papers or letters------if you do, you will not find the word "palestinian" a bunch of arab muslims are filthy liars and thieves and stole the term "palestinian" from jews just as stinking pig muhummad robbed caravans to finance is filth and obscenity

I didn't say that, in any case, if you wish: Those that are called palestinians (since the 1960's). Still, most grandparents were immigrants, not natives there.

If you believe that then there is no such thing as Palestinians. I had family there way before the late 1800s

If you have family in the area of the word called "palestine" 'becauseyoudon'tknow" then they were NOT CALLED "PALESTINIANS" and they did not consider themselves "palestinians" Could any of them read and write? maybe you can find some old papers or letters------if you do, you will not find the word "palestinian" a bunch of arab muslims are filthy liars and thieves and stole the term "palestinian" from jews just as stinking pig muhummad robbed caravans to finance is filth and obscenity

:piss2:

oh gee---muhummad the monkey jerking off

oh gee---muhummad the monkey jerking off

:slap:

Lol Iraqi Jew greeting Lebanese Jew. Ha Ha
He's not a Lebanese "Jew", you asshole, he's a Christian who's family has been oppressed, persecuted, and killed by Muslim animals, just like the Iraqi Jews were. We know the FIRSTHAND what filth Islam really is. Kharab deenek.

Bullshit. He's a Lebanese Jew. Iraqi Jews start all kinds of problems. Keep playing victim though. The world is sick of you Zionist pigs. They kick you out everywhere.

not nice meccaist pimp ass licking dog shouldn't you be ass up and farting out that obscene salat crap now?-----com'on-----pray to that "final nabi" lump of shit pimp----over and over and over and over and over .........again

He's not a Lebanese "Jew", you asshole, he's a Christian who's family has been oppressed, persecuted, and killed by Muslim animals, just like the Iraqi Jews were. We know the FIRSTHAND what filth Islam really is. Kharab deenek.

Bullshit. He's a Lebanese Jew. Iraqi Jews start all kinds of problems. Keep playing victim though. The world is sick of you Zionist pigs. They kick you out everywhere.

not nice meccaist pimp ass licking dog shouldn't you be ass up and farting out that obscene salat crap now?-----com'on-----pray to that "final nabi" lump of shit pimp----over and over and over and over and over .........again

Lady if you're trying to annoy me it's not working. This isn't the first time I've seen you troll. Get over yourself.

Lady if you're trying to annoy me it's not working. This isn't the first time I've seen you troll. Get over yourself.

no on FORCE you do respond to my post, jerk

no on FORCE you do respond to my post, jerk

I just don't want it to seem like you're talking to yourself, thank me later. :cool:

Where are the protests in the Muslim world to halt the genocide of 40,000 people... that are so "upset" if a child us killed in Gaza when the IDF dares targets a terrorist nearby...

Where are the protests in the Muslim world to halt the genocide of 40,000 people... that are so "upset" if a child us killed in Gaza when the IDF dares targets a terrorist nearby...

Is that a joke? The Muslim world has done nothing about Syria? Are you trolling now?

I am talking about the same "rage" when al-Dura got killed (by not IDF fire).

I am talking about the same "rage" when al-Dura got killed (by not IDF fire).

Muslims are raging about Syria everyday. And you know it too.
Yes, Baghdad Bob has spoken to all the different Muslims around the world and knows that they are all raging against what is happening in Syria. Are all the Muslim Jihadists raging?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/w...most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html?hp&_r=2&
Baghdad Bob must have missed the schoolbus coming home today.

Forum List

Back