Syrian Kurdish city declares independence without violence

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats what I mean, arguing over terms and definitions of *words*, which I think all Kurds do.
2. Let it go people, its not important, see the *Big Picture*.
3. The Republic of Noah.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Turks, Arabs, and Persians have been trying to kill the Kurds off for Centuries. They have failed in that endeavor. Time to give the Kurds a Homeland.

Sorry bout that,

The Turks, Arabs, and Persians have been trying to kill the Kurds off for Centuries. They have failed in that endeavor. Time to give the Kurds a Homeland.

1. Give?
2. They need declare it.
3. With a, *Declaration of State Hood*.
4. Choose wisely on what to call it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The territory of modern day Turkey i.e. Anatolia.

Ah, -- the TERRITORY!!!!!

Well, it doesn't mean "Turkey"! Let's not be that loose with definitions.
It isn't lose with definitions, for the same reason the United States of America refers to the territorial holdings of the United States of America.

Turkey is a NAME of a STATE. On the territory where Turkey now stands there were quite few other states prior.

United states is also the name of a state. It came about at a particular time. But just because it is there NOW you can not refer to the territory US currently occupy as the "United States" when referring to the 14-th century for example!

Sorry bout that,

1. Turkey is a State, United States is a this or that, why do Kurds always want to remind others about the subtle nuances of words, look at the *BIG PICTURE* here, and stop analyzing every word thats being said or spoken.
2. Peoples ideals about what a word is, or means isn't half as important as trying to get along with each other, so why argue about which words mean what and how they reflect on many centuries ago, or now, or futuristic.
3. Relax about words
4. I can imagine all the stupid murders going on amongst the Kurds, over some stupid miss-understanding about one goofy word!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
kurds do not need home they already live on their ancestral lands despite all the genocides done towards them.

we cant just declare our state we need a modern army to protect us first

btw i love this pic of Obama taken while talking to Erdogan few days ago , what you think it means i know what it means :D
obama_and_erdogan_1344083972.jpg

Sorry bout that,

kurds do not need home they already live on their ancestral lands despite all the genocides done towards them.

btw i love this pic of Obama taken while talking to Erdogan few days ago , what you think it means i know what it means :D

1. Who is Erdrogan?
2. I think this picture says, 'Obama some what likes baseball'.
3. I couldn't imagine what else you may think it means.
4. Lemme get into your head and imagine for a second, Obama is saying in the back of his mind while holding this bat, "Listen Erdogan, you had better do what I say or I'm coming over there and bash your head in with this here bat!"
5. Lets don't get lost in the peoples meanings in words, or why your understanding of a word may be some what off from my understanding.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Who is Erdrogan?
2. I think this picture says, 'Obama some what likes baseball'.
3. I couldn't imagine what else you may think it means.
4. Lemme get into your head and imagine for a second, Obama is saying in the back of his mind while holding this bat, "Listen Erdogan, you had better do what I say or I'm coming over there and bash your head in with this here bat!"
5. Lets don't get lost in the peoples meanings in words, or why your understanding of a word may be some what off from my understanding.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Erdogan is the turkish PM , and i agree with your 4th option :D, that is exactly it :eusa_boohoo:

Is your ultimate goal the creation of a Kurdish state including the Kurdish areas of Iraq, Turkey, Syria and Iran? And if so, do you think Kurds from all these areas still have enough in common to form a coherent state?

Majority of the Kurds in Turkey does not see the ultimate goal as a state independent from Turkey(this is for the Northern Kurdistan). Generaly the opinion is that staying in union with Turks would be more benefitial rather than seperating. Even the leader of PKK, Abdullah Öcalan claimed that the ultimate goal is autonomy in Turkey. However if the rights Kurds are demanding are not given, gaining complete indepence is seen as the only solution.

I think Kurds have definetly enough in common to form a coherent state, because it is obvious that there is more in common than with the people Kurds are currently forming a coherent states.

1. Well for one, *I THINK*!!!!
2. But really, The Kurds deserve more than what they are getting.
3. Being killed all the time for just being there, is crazy, and really must stop.
4. I honestly don't know much about the Kurds, they are more than likely fucking Muslims, which I don't give a flying fuck about, to be honest.
5. But they are being slaughtered for no good reason, and I won't stand by and allow it, and be complicit to it!
6 All you other folks who know about this better speak up and say something, or its all on you!
7. Remember what happened to *Joe Paterno*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I was not questioning Kurds.

I was asking, WHY do you think the US should stick its nose in other nations INTERNAL business?

Well, it might be right to stick its nose sometimes, especialy when one of the sides claims that there is inequity. It is kind of similar to what a cop or judge does when a criminal causes to injustice by involving in a crime.

And I think US has been doing very well in this job for a while now.. Of course it can be said that it was more like a corrupted police, however there is the experience and so US holds in hand..

Hope there won't be any need for such things and the whole thing resolves peacefuly from now on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back