Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So many young children lives cut short.

Syrian conflict claims lives of over 17,000 children - SNHR
22/11/2014 | 01:25 AM | World News
text-size-minus.png
text-size-plus.png

AMMAN, Nov 21 (KUNA) -- The Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) on Friday reported that more than 17,268 children have been killed and nearly 9,500 others detained since the breakout of the armed conflict in March, 2011.
The report, released on the occasion of the Universal Children's Day, says the documented deaths include 518 children who were killed by sniper fire and 94 tortured to death.
The 9,500 child detainees include 1,600 forced disappearances while at least 280,000 others were injured.
Children represent over seven percent of the total number of victims of the conflict which indicates that the regular troops intentionally target them, the SNHR said.
More than 4.7 million children are deemed internally displaced while the number of child refugees topped 2.9 million.

Continue reading at:
KUNA Syrian conflict claims lives of over 17 000 children - SNHR - Security - 22 11 2014

I guess you don't consider over 17,000 dead children anything to concern yourself over.
In sharp contrast to you, my dear Sally, I am not senselessly repeating someone else´s news.

If their parents were lucky enough to survive, they are still mourning their children.

Yes, they do. But due to whom?

Do you honestly think that everyone reads everything that you, I or someone else poss? If you repeated someone I had posted previously, I wouldn't be such a narcissist and say that the subject was already posted it.

Their deaths are due to several entities including that of Assad and his military. Who do you think killed over 17,000 children? Some aliens?

Do you honestly think that everyone reads everything that you, I or someone else poss?
The forum software unveils the number of readers, if you didn´t know...

If you repeated someone I had posted previously, I wouldn't be such a narcissist and say that the subject was already posted it.
Yes! You would start a rant on me and explain that it doesn´t matter and that you can do what ever you want.

Their deaths are due to several entities including that of Assad and his military. Who do you think killed over 17,000 children? Some aliens?
We know you are not aware of Islamist terrorists who slaughter everyone they consider not worthy and dream of the bloomy secular FSA fighting against Assad and fighting as well as joining ISIS.

Do you honestly think that everyone reads everything that you, I or someone else poss?

If you repeated someone I had posted previously, I wouldn't be such a narcissist and say that the subject was already posted it.
Yes! You would start a rant on me and explain that it doesn´t matter and that you can do what ever you want.

We know you are not aware of Islamist terrorists who slaughter everyone they consider not worthy and dream of the bloomy secular FSA fighting against Assad and fighting as well as joining ISIS.

Are you absolutely sure that everyone clicks on a post of yours and then reads it to the end? You must have a very, very high opinion of yourself and think that you are very important in the scheme of things. Yes, I know -- that angel Assad and the rest of the angels in his military would never think of murdering children.

Are you absolutely sure that everyone clicks on a post of yours and then reads it to the end? You must have a very, very high opinion of yourself and think that you are very important in the scheme of things. Yes, I know -- that angel Assad and the rest of the angels in his military would never think of murdering children.
They wouldn´t indeed.

Forum List

Back