Syrian Army, SDF and Russians dance in Manbij, preparing a warm welcome for Erdogan

According to ISIS, no forces have captured the Tabqa dam and the operation has been foiled. ISIS claims it still controls the dam.

ISIS denies that Kurdish-led forces captured Tabqa Dam

so? does someone intend to breach the dam-----break it up?? ---
please provide translations-------I have not read even a word of
kafka since my freshman year---------more than 50 years ago
Read the other post. The one with the big map of Syria.

interesting direction. I am female-----and left handed but actually
of INDETERMINANT cerebral dominance. My RIGHT PARIETAL
lobe is probably my LEAST DEVELOPED-----map reading is not my
forte. -------but with attention-----I can excel in math. I excel in VERBAL
issues -----among which is----READING AND COMPREHENSION OF WORDS---
a left brain issue.
So you now know the US claims to have captured the damn using SDF forces?

According to ISIS, no forces have captured the Tabqa dam and the operation has been foiled. ISIS claims it still controls the dam.

a left brain issue.

oh----good. is that a win over ISIS? If Isis had it-----did Isis harbor a
nefarious plan----like FLOODING something?

a left brain issue.

Its all in that post.

a left brain issue.

Its all in that post.

^^^^^ idiot answer----there are MILLIONS of posts out there in
cyberspace

a left brain issue.

Its all in that post.

^^^^^ idiot answer----there are MILLIONS of posts out there in
cyberspace
Try to activate some brain cells. Which post could be meant?
Again for you: Destroying the damn means flooding Ar-Raqqa. Also Deir-Ezzor.

Good News. Hopefully, the Coalition will cooperate.

Kurdish-led SDF welcomes Syrian Army participation in coming Raqqa offensive

Talal_Silo.jpg

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:33 P.M.) A spokesperson from the Kurdish-led “Syrian Democratic Forces” (SDF) declared his organization welcomes the participation of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the coming operations to kick Islamic State (ISIS) forces out of their de-facto captial, Raqqa.

In declarations to the Syrian newspaper Al-Watan, Talal Silo claimed the SDF has always stated that the Syrian people have the right to liberate their areas, and that the Syrian Army is an essential part of the Syrian homeland and people.

The Syrian Army have the right to do what “others” shouldn’t do, he said, rejecting any kind of Turkish involvement in the coming operations.

Silo also claimed that, with US support, the SDF are now between 10 to 15 days ahead of reaching the borders of Raqqa city.

He highlighted that any kind of SAA involvement in the Raqqa operation will be discussed with the main SDF partner, the US-led Coalition.

The Syrian Arab Army – spearheaded by their elite “Tiger Forces” – is currently engaging ISIS in the Maskanah Plains in eastern Aleppo; a potential offensive towards Raqqa by the SAA will advance from the Maskanah and the Itriyah axes.

Silo’s remarks came days after growing coordination and cooperation between Syrian and Kurdish forces, and their backers, the Russia and the US.

Weeks ago, Syrian and Russian forces were deployed in and around the city of Manbij in northern Aleppo, creating a buffer to prevent an impending Turkish offensive agains those areas; humanitarian and trade corridors were also established between Manbij and Aleppo city."

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...an-army-participation-coming-raqqa-offensive/

The SAA withdrew from Tadef near al-Bab due to constant artillery fire by the Erdogan forces. With no political and military assistance from the Russians, the Syrian soldiers are fair game for Erdogan´s al-Qaeda forces. It is not understandable why SDF and SAA are pushing for Raqqa with this shithead in the back. All liberations are null and void as long as Erdogan can take it.

Turkish forces dislodge Syrian troops from key town neighboring Al-Bab in rural Aleppo

Due to constant shelling and bombing by the Coalition the Tabqa damn is out of service and on the verge of collapse. The constant targeting prevents ISIS from sending a maintenance team. The flood gates are closed and the water level is rising. The collapse of the dam would have severe consequences. These are claims of ISIS´ news agency (Amaq), SOHR and other local activists. The SDF denies Coalition airstrikes on the dam and immediate danger.
ISIS is reportedly retreating from Raqqa, evacuating the city.
BREAKING: ISIS claims Tabqa Dam on verge of collapse
http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/...qa-dam-collapse--evacuates-militants-in-Raqqa

tabqa-dam.jpg

ISIS continues its large scale retreat as the Syrian army advances.
Syrian Army keeps rolling in east Aleppo as ISIL retreats to the Euphrates

Kurdish sources claim, the SDF has entered the Tabqa airbase.
Kurdish forces enter Tabaqa Airbase in western Raqqa

In Damascus, the "rebel" offensive is over with no gains made in the result. The army is striking them now. In Hama, the "rebel" offensives are not successful. The army and NDF retreated to shorten the front lines. Elite forces have been deployed that drive the militants back.

Last edited:
The Coalition bombed the dam and the SDF is not (yet) in control of the dam. The SDF stated they will halt assaults on the damn to allow a maintenance team to go there. The team said the dam has 30 days to survive, if the water flow from Turkey continues and the dam is not repaired.

ISIS photo of the dam´s control room:
1-92-696x392.jpg

VIDEO: Engineer says Tabqa dam not in immediate damage, but needs urgent repairs
Tabqa Dam update: Kurdish-led forces to stop assault against ISIS to allow engineers to work

Last edited:
The SDF that is in control of the Tabqa airbase claims the Coalition will use this airbase instead of Erdogan´s US-base in Incirlik.

C8AsLNVXUAABjmM-696x464.jpg

The YPG announced they will fight in Idlib against terrorists after ISIS is defeated in the Raqqa province.

"A commander of the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) revealed in a newspaper interview that his militia aims to fight in Idlib province once Raqqa is captured from ISIS.

YPG General Commander Sipan said that the focus after defeating ISIS would be on the al-Nusra Front and other jihadi groups operating out of militant-held Idlib.

With the phone interview given to Al-Hayat newspaper, he also emphasized how Tabqa Dam operation was held off with a four hour ceasefire so engineers an work on repairing it, as Al-Masdar News explained yesterday.

The commander of the YPG stressed that his militia can cooperate with Russia to work towards “the Kurdish issue in Syria.” The just solution should be on the basis of the federal system in Syria, and Raqqa should be a part of this system with the new local Council.”"

In pictures: Kurdish fighters pose in front of abandoned Syrian jets at Tabqa Airbase
SDF Commander: US-led air force will use Tabqa airbase instead of Incirlik
Kurdish YPG commander: We will go to Idlib after liberating Raqqa from ISIS

In Hama, the "rebels" relaunched their offensive.

ISIS conducts hit and run operations against SDF. In Idlib, Russian planes entered Turkish airspace to attack terrorists. In Hama, the terrorists´ death toll is 2500.

ISIS conducts hit and run operations against SDF. In Idlib, Russian planes entered Turkish airspace to attack terrorists. In Hama, the terrorists´ death toll is 2500.

2500 active militant "terrorists" ??? (for those who do not know----capt blei describes as "terrorist" anyone unwilling to lick assad's stinking ass) That's a lot
of ARMED people actively resisting the filth of that BELOVED assad

2500 active militant "terrorists" ??? (for those who do not know----capt blei describes as "terrorist" anyone unwilling to lick assad's stinking ass) That's a lot
The offensive is mounted by Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, a coalition of "rebel" groups headed by al-Nusra. They are in control of Idlib, yet they kill each other on a large scale in Idlib.

Nusra-in-Hama-696x464.jpg

The glorifying of terrorist groups is the more so astonishing as irosie is a well known Zionist.

The offensive is mounted by Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, a coalition of "rebel" groups headed by al-Nusra. They are in control of Idlib, yet they kill each other on a large scale in Idlib.

The glorifying of terrorist groups is the more so astonishing since as irosie is a well known Zionist.

the terrorists are KILLING each other because they don't want to lick assad shit?

or just for fun? I despise terrorists ------like papa and baby assad

The glorifying of terrorist groups is the more so astonishing since as irosie is a well known Zionist.

the terrorists are KILLING each other because they don't want to lick assad shit?

"Rebels" have a large history of killing each other. It is about control of land and smuggle routes.

"Rebels" have a large history of killing each other. It is about control of land and smuggle routes.

try again-----arabs have a large history of killing each other--------you got the land control and the smuggle thing right.

Forum List

Back